[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking to trade -DYNASTY league

FastSteve

Will take a little bit to lay this out. Please read & give advice/opinions. I will look at your post & respond

TRADE DEADLINE FRIDAY 

12 team 2 divison DYNASTY WITH IDP, HIGH QB SCORING, FRACTIONAL POINTS, PPR

SCORING

With IDP all special teams scoring goes to the player- giving return/kickoff WR/DB added value

ALL TD=6, PASSING- Point every completion, 0.05 every passing yard, RUSH/REC- every yard=0.1 As said point per rec

Typical deductions for INT, FUMBLE

Defensive points

Tackle-1.0, assist-0.5, sack=-3, most other defensive scoring is 2 points, turnover yards gained are credited the same amount as rush/rec yards.

Line up

QB-1   RB-2   WR-2   TE-1   Flex RB/WR/TE-1   K-1   LB-3   DB-3   DL-3   Bench-15   IR-5

Position limits

QB-4  RB-6  WR-5 TE-3   K-3  LB-6   DB-6  DL-6

Mini draft 5 rounds with temp bump in roster size/position limit, all teams have to have 5 overall draft picks

My team, 2nd in division, 3rd overall

QB- Cousins, Newton, Roethlisberger

RB- Gurley, McCaffrey, Steward(CAR), Perine, Abdullah 

WR- Hopkins, C Davis(TENN), Lockett, Smith-Schuster, Funchess, M Lee(JAC)   IR- A Robinson(JAC) Edelman 

TE-  Hooper, Kroft

K-  McManus

LB-  KJ Wright, Trevanthan, Barron, Barr, T Davis(CAR),   IR- M Foster(WASH)

DB-  L Collins(NYG), T Johnson(LAR), T Mathieu(ARI), J McCourty(CLE), E Weddle,  IR- E Berry

DL-  K Mack, K Short, Dunlap, D Fowler

Trade target, 4th OTHER division, 8th overall

QB- Cutler, McCown, T Taylor

RB- Riddick, Burkhead, J Allen(BAL), Blount, Ivory

WR- AJ Green, T Hill, Jeffery, Fuller, Hilton, Thielen

TE- Kelce, Njoku,  IR- Eifert

K- Succop

LB- Z Brown(WASH), K Alonso, K Alexander, Ray-Ray Armstrong, Bostic, T Whitehead

DB- E Thomas(SEA), K Neal(ATL), D King(LAC), M Farley(IND), A Sendejo(MIN)

DL- A Robinson(DET), E Ogbah(CLE), G Atkins(CIN), B Graham(PHI)

As said this is a DYNASTY league. QB score HUGE in this league. That last game Ben scored 69.95 & had those huge games last year were around 100 points! For comparison Ben is currently 15th among QB & Gurley is 1st among RB. Ben has him outscored by 148.10. I do like to keep 3 QB to cover for byes as I did end up with 2 QB same bye in the past. However Ben is getting up there. Figure try to get something now while I can & the other team needs QB help. 

What do you think of this

I send Roethlisberger, Kroft & Edelman along with my R4 pick for Kelce & LB E Thomas & his R1 pick.

He would get a handcuff/insurance for Eifert. While I clear out a WR. I am going to have to cut 4 players before the start of the season next year including 2 WR  as it is because of position limits with having 8 including my IR guys. Try to get something both out of Ben & at least 1 WR instead of cutting & getting nothing. Plus this deal gives me another 1st round pick that will be higher than my own teams pick.

Is this a reasonable offer? Am I asking too much? Giving to much considering how QB score heavy the league is? The top 31 OVERALL scoring players are QB. Gurley is the 1st non QB at 32nd.

If that is too much but you don't think Ben & Edelman + R5 for Kelce & R1, I think that might be another deal I would be willing to do. 

Thoughts/Opinions, Thanks

The best player in this trade is Kelce and you are asking for a 1st round pick, which I assume isn't worth as much in a dynasty league.  

If I was on the other side, I would not do that trade.  His QBs are rough but as you said, Big Ben is getting older and there is a possibility he retires this offseason.  I think you're asking for too much.