Sign in to follow this  
GoldenEagle81

Best “under the radar” RB for RoS?

I REALLY need a solid RB. I’m in a 3 way tie for best record in a 12 team league, but my RB’s are pretty weak overall. I have Tevin Coleman, Doug Martin, and James White. 

I also have #2 waiver priority right now, and I’m trying to save it until there’s a RB worth grabbing. Is there either:

1)Someone who will likely emerge as a productive RB ROS but won’t be on everyone’s radar just yet.

OR

2)Are any RB’s worth a high priority claim this week? (Booker, etc)?

Want to give us a few names of who is available?  Just because I like a few doesnt mean they are available

8 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

Want to give us a few names of who is available?  Just because I like a few doesnt mean they are available

Rod Smith, Booker, Mckissick, Davis, Montgomery, Lacy, Riddick, Ekeler, Clement, Rishard, Washington, Breida, Ivory, Mack.

I could go on forever down the list of mostly scrubs. Looking for the diamond in the rough, but I just don’t have as much time this year to pay towards fantasy. Thanks!

Edited by GoldenEagle81

9 minutes ago, GoldenEagle81 said:

Rod Smith, Booker, Mckissick, Davis, Montgomery, Lacy, Riddick, Ekeler, Clement, Rishard, Washington, Breida, Ivory, Mack.

I could go on forever down the list of mostly scrubs. Looking for the diamond in the rough, but I just don’t have as much time this year to pay towards fantasy. Thanks!

Mack probably has the best potential to become a diamond.

Ty Montgomery is on the waiver wire? Absolutely pick him up.

Then Mack, McKissic, and Riddick.