CowboysDiehard

The CLOWN SHOW

Cowboys are delivering a (the really bad word)ing clown manurehshow preseason piece of BULLmanure today.  Awful.  Facking awful.

I thought this was going to be a thread about the Halftime shows. Cause, so far, they stink like bullmanure. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

I thought this was going to be a thread about the Halftime shows. Cause, so far, they stink like bullmanure. 

Oh man that one during the Vikes game was awful

Someone needs to sever Howdy Doody's strings and toss Jerry out of the box.  This is a gotdamm disgrace.  (the really bad word)ing Garrett couldn't coach his way past the Salvation Army Marching Band.  Prove me wrong.  You cannot.

Worst calls I have seen in some time. Both plays and penalties. Jones is paying for going after God. This team is just lost right now. With the loss of Martin I just don't know how they can get anything done. Too many missing pieces.

Chargers are getting NO calls and I have watched their linemen hold at least 5 times now. Blatant holding calls go unnoticed.

Edited by Cowboyz1

WTF was the safety Jones doing on that 40-yard touchdown pass to Keenan Allen. He didn't even try. He was trotting towards Allen and then just stopped.

Hey, I have Allen going for me, as well as the Chargers D, in DraftKings.  So that's solid.   Saw this shait coming. 

16 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Worst calls I have seen in some time. Both plays and penalties. Jones is paying for going after God. This team is just lost right now. With the loss of Martin I just don't know how they can get anything done. Too many missing pieces.

Chargers are getting NO calls and I have watched their linemen hold at least 5 times now. Blatant holding calls go unnoticed.

I do agree with this.

Lol.  Clown show it is!!

3 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Lol.  Clown show it is!!

A TD for my DK Defense...can't complain about that!

3 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Wow, just wow. The wheels have officially come off.

Just now?  Theyve been off a few weeks

And now the axles just came off too..................Can we just call the season now. Get everyone healthy and start again next year. I just don't want to see anymore of this, this season. I don't want to see anyone else get hurt and I don't want to see anymore of this team getting blown out at home by and average team. I just can't take much more. 

The Browns look better losing then the Cowboys.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

They were wobbly but I guess my Cowboys glasses were a bit foggy and I missed them coming off at some point. I now see clearly they are gone and the team is up on blocks completely stripped.

Edited by Cowboyz1

10 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

You are correct sir.  Har har har har.

That offside penalty proves this team is beyond poorly coached and have totally given up on Jason Garrett.  Pathetic.  Just (the really bad word)ing pathetic.

7 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

That offside penalty proves this team is beyond poorly coached and have totally given up on Jason Garrett.  Pathetic.  Just (the really bad word)ing pathetic.

Cost Gordon owners a shot at a garbage TD too

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

Had him in DK.  Could have used that.  yep.

33 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

:kicksrock:

I was really hoping he'd punch one in to make up for his crappy rushing numbers.

Edited by Wolverines Fan
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

And now the axles just came off too..................Can we just call the season now. Get everyone healthy and start again next year. I just don't want to see anymore of this, this season. I don't want to see anyone else get hurt and I don't want to see anymore of this team getting blown out at home by and average team. I just can't take much more. 

The Browns look better losing then the Cowboys.

I agree my friend.  Time to take a knee and hope we can do better than the likes of Taco Charlton as a first round pick.  Good grief. 

1 hour ago, CowboysDiehard said:

I agree my friend.  Time to take a knee and hope we can do better than the likes of Taco Charlton as a first round pick.  Good grief. 

Don't give up on Taco yet. He's way too light in the arse this year. Just like D Law's first year. Doesn't have enough bricks in his pocket yet. Give him a year under the SnC program and we'll see. He's been right there on a number of occasions but just is a step late and a brick to short to get there. 

Need more talent at back up positions and see what happens.

This thread is great :lol:

GUYS, the Cowboys are fine, the Chargers are just a Super Bowl caliber team.  Duh!

• Haha 2

On 11/24/2017 at 8:54 AM, gilthorp said:

And the tears of Cowboys fans anoint the earth.

Gilthorp is giving us a private tour of the Pit of Misery.  DILLY DILLY!

On 11/23/2017 at 7:25 PM, CowboysDiehard said:

Time to take a knee ... 

what are you protesting.

when my son asked why i tell him to take a knee during his game when someone is on the ground, I tell him, "we're protesting injuries!" Ban injuries!