[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The CLOWN SHOW

CowboysDiehard

Worst calls I have seen in some time. Both plays and penalties. Jones is paying for going after God. This team is just lost right now. With the loss of Martin I just don't know how they can get anything done. Too many missing pieces.

Chargers are getting NO calls and I have watched their linemen hold at least 5 times now. Blatant holding calls go unnoticed.

Edited by Cowboyz1

16 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Worst calls I have seen in some time. Both plays and penalties. Jones is paying for going after God. This team is just lost right now. With the loss of Martin I just don't know how they can get anything done. Too many missing pieces.

Chargers are getting NO calls and I have watched their linemen hold at least 5 times now. Blatant holding calls go unnoticed.

I do agree with this.

And now the axles just came off too..................Can we just call the season now. Get everyone healthy and start again next year. I just don't want to see anymore of this, this season. I don't want to see anyone else get hurt and I don't want to see anymore of this team getting blown out at home by and average team. I just can't take much more. 

The Browns look better losing then the Cowboys.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Just now?  Theyve been off a few weeks

They were wobbly but I guess my Cowboys glasses were a bit foggy and I missed them coming off at some point. I now see clearly they are gone and the team is up on blocks completely stripped.

Edited by Cowboyz1

33 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

Cost Gordon owners a shot at a garbage TD too

:kicksrock:

I was really hoping he'd punch one in to make up for his crappy rushing numbers.

Edited by Wolverines Fan
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

And now the axles just came off too..................Can we just call the season now. Get everyone healthy and start again next year. I just don't want to see anymore of this, this season. I don't want to see anyone else get hurt and I don't want to see anymore of this team getting blown out at home by and average team. I just can't take much more. 

The Browns look better losing then the Cowboys.

I agree my friend.  Time to take a knee and hope we can do better than the likes of Taco Charlton as a first round pick.  Good grief. 

1 hour ago, CowboysDiehard said:

I agree my friend.  Time to take a knee and hope we can do better than the likes of Taco Charlton as a first round pick.  Good grief. 

Don't give up on Taco yet. He's way too light in the arse this year. Just like D Law's first year. Doesn't have enough bricks in his pocket yet. Give him a year under the SnC program and we'll see. He's been right there on a number of occasions but just is a step late and a brick to short to get there. 

Need more talent at back up positions and see what happens.