[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimmy G throws TD on 49ers final drive

Montana is da Man

26 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

i guess it depends on what contract he lands in the off-season. Is he an unrestricted FA? If so, getting tagged or a good deal will boost his stock very high

yeah hes UFA......if kirk cousins can get the money he does this guy shouldn't have much of problem.....his showing so far cant hurt

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BeeR said:

Or not.

Attaboy Jimmy, win SF down a draft slot or 2  :tup:

If SF can sign him to a long term deal than losing the two spots is well worth the investment to see what you actually have in him. Like I said to a co-worker, starting him is a win win, he either does well and you have your answer at QB so the loss of two spots on draft night wont be to bad, or he does horrible and you know that you should take a QB in the draft

On 12/18/2017 at 10:24 AM, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

hes going to be more than a sleeper...and by the time next year rolls around he will prob be getting quite a bit of love.....but I think you will still be able to get him later and hed be a great 2nd qb to draft

It'll be interesting to see what his fantasy adp will be next year.

After watching him gash the almighty Jags world's best pass defense, I'm targeting him in all my leagues next year.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

11 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

which begs the question... why would SF trade a 2nd round pick and not immediately negotiate a contract?

Exactly.  Kirwan was talking about this in response to a caller on moving the chains the other day.  Niners will pony up for this guy.  No way they'll go the Cousins route with him...his number will climb fast.  They'll lock him down for sure.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Great question.  It really made no sense.  The 49ers will lock him up after the season, but its going to cost them big time.

Purely speculation, but Lynch probably saw what happened with Glennon and didn’t wanna pay 16m a year for 4 years for a Matt Cassel 2.0. Now 22m a season for Matt Ryan lite is gonna look like a genius move regardless

ps Before you jump on me for my comp, the guy has still only played a handful of games, I just want a little more time before I call him Tommy Jr

Edited by jamesplante11

11 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

Purely speculation, but Lynch probably saw what happened with Glennon and didn’t wanna pay 16m a year for 4 years for a Matt Cassel 2.0. Now 22m a season for Matt Ryan lite is gonna look like a genius move regardless

ps Before you jump on me for my comp, the guy has still only played a handful of games, I just want a little more time before I call him Tommy Jr

i actually think matt ryan kind of sucks.....but then again im pretty spoiled.....i just cant put him in there with rodgers, brady, brees and ben....not even close