[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

my fave part about kamara

aside from the guy making guys miss ridiculously and just being an all around beast....sometimes it almost seems like the game is easy to him...he looks so non chalant at times

but they are trailing 26-13....he catches a ball with about 1:55 left....his running full speed towards the goal....he crosses the line and basically stops as soon as he crosses the line.....does not make any hand gestures or anything of the sort....no celebrations...no waiting for his teammates to come join and celebrate......he turns right around and heads for the sideline....he knew it was meaningless unless they got the ball back

I only got him one league but had him written on to the top of all my draft sheets...just seemed to always be someone I wanted more...big mistake. And at the beginning of the summer, with Peterson there, no one knew this kid's role

I like that he scores double digits pretty much every week.

Got him in one league and was gonna take him around 8/9 spots above ADP in my main league but still got beaten to him. Never thought it would end up close to this though.

Edited by Dolphin_Akie

10 minutes ago, Dolphin_Akie said:

Got him in one league and was gonna take him around 8/9 spots above ADP in my main league but still got beaten to him. Never thought it would end up close to this though.

yeah...I know some sites that were pumping him and super high on his talent....but how could anyone have legitimately been super high on him given the situation at the start of the year and advocate you drafting him in the 8th 9th or 10th?

even when it was obvious that Peterson wasn't a good fit and that kamara needed more touches/snaps...can u always trust a coach to do the smart/right thing?

like I said though....what impressed me sunday was the way he handled that last td.....walks over the goal...stops, drops the ball and heads back to his team...no "me" moment or gloating....

1 hour ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

yeah...I know some sites that were pumping him and super high on his talent....but how could anyone have legitimately been super high on him given the situation at the start of the year and advocate you drafting him in the 8th 9th or 10th?

even when it was obvious that Peterson wasn't a good fit and that kamara needed more touches/snaps...can u always trust a coach to do the smart/right thing?

like I said though....what impressed me sunday was the way he handled that last td.....walks over the goal...stops, drops the ball and heads back to his team...no "me" moment or gloating....

I loved him coming out of college, he torched the Aggies in our game in 2016 for example. But thought his role at the Saints would be good in dynasty formats not immediately in redraft. 

2 hours ago, Dolphin_Akie said:

Not only double digit, but RB1 numbers every week, and has finished as the #1 RB in 2 weeks i believe.  I was trying to spread the gospel before week 1! And luckily drafted him heavily across my leagues.  He's been a godsend this year.

Traded him for Cooks right after a few good games earlier in the season. Needed a WR badly to pair up with AB. At the time CJ hadn't gone into his funk yet, so I thought my DMurray, JHoward, CJ rb stable would get me through and Kamara was expendable. Kinda kicking myself, but Cooks has really come on as of late. The points gained by Cooks vs any other one of my no.2s is about what I would be getting from Kamara. I think...I do wish he was on my team tho. 

Drafted him in my dynasty league figuring Peterson would be gone after a year.  When I took him - very early - I got laughed at hard.  At least five of those owners have called to trade for him since then.  I laugh back at them.