Sign in to follow this  
SNOWBOUND33

Which QB ROS?

Recommended Posts

I am unsure about who to have as my back up QB.  I have Mariota now but.....:unsure:

 

Would I be better off with Keenum or McCown?

McCown has been a complete surprise and pretty consistent.  But I read he may not remain the starter once they are eliminated.

Keenum has the job and I think he will keep it.  He has been slowly getting better as the season goes too.  At least FF wise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I'd go with Keenum, he has a decent schedule down the stretch and I can't see them taking that job away from him

 

So you'd drop Mariota for him huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you really need a backup? Who is your starter? I would rather handcuff one of my rb or take a flier on someone than carry a backup qb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I'd stick, those two appear in the columns if you're desperate or you have a fragile starter.  Spend your waiver claims wisely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

 

So you'd drop Mariota for him huh?

 

Yes, but I hate Mariota.  I actually hate everyone on the Titans.  They have been gigantic disappointments this season from a fantasy perspective

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dugtoni said:

Do you really need a backup? Who is your starter? I would rather handcuff one of my rb or take a flier on someone than carry a backup qb.

 

Yeah I believe you should always have a back up QB.  I lost Rodgers and then Watson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

 

Yeah I believe you should always have a back up QB.  I lost Rodgers and then Watson. 

If you are debating your backup with someone off waivers, logic would have it that you could pick someone up if something happened to your starter without much of a downgrade if any from the backup you are wasting a roster spot on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dugtoni said:

If you are debating your backup with someone off waivers, logic would have it that you could pick someone up if something happened to your starter without much of a downgrade if any from the backup you are wasting a roster spot on.

I am not wasting a roster spot on a back up imo.  I have the roster space to have the best back up possible. 

I don't want to take the current 24th best FF QB and insert him as my starter if my starter goes down with an injury.  Back ups are getting thin and now some are disappearing.  i.e. Eli to the bench, McCown out as soon as the Jets are eliminated, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.