[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crowder -2 pts.

SNOWBOUND33

About 3 or 4 years ago CBS Sportsline made a default change in the scoring that a individual player can get negative points for a fumble on special teams but in my league we have the scoring set to not allow for individual player points for special teams.

twice now including last night I've had a negative number hit my team. I keep forgetting to address it before the season starts but basically my league is setup so there's no upside to having a player on your team return punts/kicks but you can get dinged if they fumble.

Crowder just sucks. Totally unreliable. I also never start him the right week. I sit him last week, he goes off, I start him last night thinking they will have a shootout with Dallas, and he sucks balls

2 hours ago, ThatDude said:

About 3 or 4 years ago CBS Sportsline made a default change in the scoring that a individual player can get negative points for a fumble on special teams but in my league we have the scoring set to not allow for individual player points for special teams.

twice now including last night I've had a negative number hit my team. I keep forgetting to address it before the season starts but basically my league is setup so there's no upside to having a player on your team return punts/kicks but you can get dinged if they fumble.

Exactly.  This is a new league for me and that is a horsesheet rule.  I wish I would have noticed it before we started the season.  Who whould set up a league like this on purpose anyway?  :nono:

27 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

unless you truly have a top 20-25 WR, you should always package him up in a trade after a good game. Obviously, it's too late for trades... and then always play your top 25 WR every game. Like who benched Dez last night?

Same guy that started Crowded in our league :lol: He also had Morris sitting on his bench.  Honestly though, who was relying on Cowboys skill players unless they had no other options after their last few weeks?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ThatDude said:

I must have forgotten that or that the ST fumbles count, since we do score individual players on ST (defense does not include ST scoers). Looking at the scoring setup I can see the fumbles lost (FL) category is under MISC. OFFENSE and says "including ST plays". Crowder has a single FL. (If he had muffed the catch of punt and lost the ball pretty sure that doesn't count as a fumble.)

Crowder has been disappointing for sure, I thought he'd do well this year, think he was one of my keeper at WR.

Speaking of turnovers and negative scores, I was going against Cousins last night so I was enjoying his early turnovers and lack of offense.

I had Alfred Morris in my week 10 thought he was a good matchup (got 5, had Crow-15, Coleman-14 and L. Murray-12 all on my bench) benched in week 12 @PHI (worked out ok) but put him back in last week (got 4, had Crow-15, and L. Murray-14 on my bench). Took him out last night didn't want to risk another low score, especially with the lower scoring/offense generally seen on TNF. Of course he goes off for 18. hopefully Murray and Colemand do well.

at this juncture no native Americans are worth starting as they can't even accumulate points in "garbage time"... Unfortunately, I stupidly started 3 of 'em this week, Cousins, Perine, and Crowder... what a dumpster fire...

Just now, the outlaw said:

at this juncture no native Americans are worth starting as they can't even accumulate points in "garbage time"... Unfortunately, I stupidly started 3 of 'em this week, Cousins, Perine, and Crowder... what a dumpster fire...

I had Perine and Crowder.  Luckily I sat VD.  Just dropped him too.  VD is no longer a part of my life.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, whomper said:

Crowder just sucks. Totally unreliable. I also never start him the right week. I sit him last week, he goes off, I start him last night thinking they will have a shootout with Dallas, and he sucks balls

+1