[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys and Redskins

CowboysDiehard

So I just got finished checking and filling the fluid in the rear differential of my truck.  Obviously, the game is on in the garage, and I'm having a beer.  Life couldn't be any better...working on the truck, having an beer, and the boys are WINNING.  Garage door opens, and my wife returns from the gym.  She asks how the game's going.  I point at the TV and say 'Feast your eyes on that!'.  She shrugs and says 'Well, the second half hasn't started', then goes into the house.

:sad:

• Haha 2

Switznasty looked insanely fast out there... with all these new stat trackers I wonder what that little scamps topspeed was.  He's definitely a playmarker and a spark that Dallas doesn't have, he could be an Edelman in the future.

• Like 1

This is what I mean when I say the league has something against the Cowboys and ever since Jerry Jones went after God of the NFL somehow the refs go blind on calling blatant penalties. Notice how Crawford is held by not only one guy but two and right smack dab in the middle of the play. This was the pay that Cousins hit Crowder for the big play down field.

Holding.PNG

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

This is what I mean when I say the league has something against the Cowboys and ever since Jerry Jones went after God of the NFL somehow the refs go blind on calling blatant penalties. Notice how Crawford is held by not only one guy but two and right smack dab in the middle of the play. This was the pay that Cousins hit Crowder for the big play down field.

Clicked 'Thanks' because FU GOODELL was not an option!

Best we can hope for is the wildcard , which means we need to root for the Eagles this week !  Oh the humanity !!

Edited by whomper

7 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Holding.PNG

:tinfoilhat:

Horrible missed call, but I'm sure you could find these in just about every NFL game.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kdko said:

:tinfoilhat:

Horrible missed call, but I'm sure you could find these in just about every NFL game. 

Not according to our cowboys homers it happens twice as often (surprised they didn't say 10 times) to the Cowboys. All because their bully owner couldn't get his way after already voting to give Goodell an extention months ago.

Loved the comment by Collinsworth when they showed Jerry in his suite, saying they were probably watching old Cowboys SB footage.

Keep in mind, this was the Redskins, with a ton of injuries, not an elite team in the NFL. Cowboys get the lowly Giants next week then it gets tougher @OAK, SEA, @PHI.

12 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Not according to our cowboys homers it happens twice as often (surprised they didn't say 10 times) to the Cowboys. All because their bully owner couldn't get his way after already voting to give Goodell an extention months ago.

Loved the comment by Collinsworth when they showed Jerry in his suite, saying they were probably watching old Cowboys SB footage.

Keep in mind, this was the Redskins, with a ton of injuries, not an elite team in the NFL. Cowboys get the lowly Giants next week then it gets tougher @OAK, SEA, @PHI.

Yep but this game was just what the team needed going into their 10 day rest before trying to make a run. Hopefully everyone will get healed up and if Lee can get back we can really make a run I believe. Two more games and Zeke is back for the stretch. If we can get hot late we can really beat anyone. Go Cowboys.

34 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

SS1.JPG

• Like 2

the only thing apparent about last night's game is that one team actually showed up to play, and the other decided to play with themselves in the locker room... my local Pop Warner team could've beaten the native Americans last night...

however, the thing that most pisses me off about last night is the fact I actually (and obviously stupidly) thought Crowder had turned the corner on his abysmal season after Week 12, but how quickly I forgot his 2017 "breakout" game was against the putrid G-men... if Dallas could play Washington every week, I guarantee the '72 Dolphins would be shaking in their shoes...

Godspeed to all who actually give a flip... good day...

• Like 1

One of the worst if not the worst game of the Thursday night schedule ..Thought it could be a barn burner...Watched about 1 qtr and knew ...KNEW....Wash was not showing! wtf?  Wasn't this a rivalry?  Such a suck hole of a game i actually watched an Bewitched rerun to settle my anger.....And no I had no one going ....Geeez what a let down! Luckly Samantha was in her short skirt phase..lol 

7 hours ago, the outlaw said:

the only thing apparent about last night's game is that one team actually showed up to play, and the other decided to play with themselves in the locker room... my local Pop Warner team could've beaten the native Americans last night...

however, the thing that most pisses me off about last night is the fact I actually (and obviously stupidly) thought Crowder had turned the corner on his abysmal season after Week 12, but how quickly I forgot his 2017 "breakout" game was against the putrid G-men... if Dallas could play Washington every week, I guarantee the '72 Dolphins would be shaking in their shoes...

Godspeed to all who actually give a flip... good day...

Agree about Crowder.  I still have faith in him and Perine. 

9 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Its not hate its my laughter at the delusion that takes over in these cases, you'd think they beat the Eagles or something.

Not at all. We just righted the ship for one week and pointed out how they had to overcome some blatant miss calls to do it. Facing facts we have to win out to have a chance at the playoffs. Now mind you, teams can do just that once they get healthy and peak at the right time. The Giants did it twice. We could certainly get healthy in 10 days now. Feeling good about themselves for winning and winning big against their arch rivals. If we can get Lee back and then Zeke for the final stretch we can certainly make a real run at this thing. The team will have been hardened through tough losses, healthy, fully restored with Zeke back and the rookies in the secondary will have a full season of games to glean experience from. Now that's regular season experience of course which is hardly Playoff caliber experience but hey, stranger things have happened. Why not Us. 

We can't afford to lose any more players or games. 

Go Cowboys.

• Like 1