[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 13 Milk Carton

Wolverines Fan

1 hour ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Funchess

Only watching the game in passing but it appears Carolina has decided to be a run first offense now.  105 yards?  Perhaps they should utilize the guys that can make plays.  Or lose to NO.  Guess they're planning on the latter.

To the surprise of no one, McCoy again makes the list.  That turd is never again on my team. Not unless they get a real QB and he falls in the draft.  Far.

And Browns' coaches, esp the DC.  Hello dumbarses, Allen has been tearing it up like anything lately.  Maybe that's the one guy you should be all over.  Ya think?

16 minutes ago, ThatDude said:

7 min left in the half and Wentz has 3 less yards rushing vs passing yards

I was curious to see how the Eagles would play against a good team. I know it’s only halftime but it appears they may not be as good as everyone thinks

13 minutes ago, shnugen27 said:

Prediction: Wentz is going to hit a 20 yard TD pass to Jeffrey in the 2nd half. 

Wow! How far off the cuff did you have to go for that one? 

Prediction: The Eagles or Seahawks are going to win this game. Book it Dano!!

7 hours ago, hezagenius said:

Kareem Hunt is f'ing dead to me.  Seriously.  And WTF is going on with the Chiefs?  During their 5-0 start, Hunt kicks ass.  During their freefall since then, he hasn't topped 100 or scored once.

Kelce.  He and Alex Smith have got to be lovers.  

That and their offense isn't hard to read.  It doesn't take a steller defense to shut down their run game.