[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thinking Big changes for 1st round

iahawks17

First I picked up McCown @ Den and am thinking of playing him over Cousins @ LAC.

My RBs are

Howard @ CIN

Hyde @ Hou

Hunt vs Oak

Ekeler vs Wsh

Bernard vs Chi

Thinking Hyde and Bernard since Mixon and Hill are out.

Flex I'm thinking either TY Hilton @ Buf,, Diggs @ Car or Howard don't really see how I can bench Howard.

Thoughts?

As much as people aren't high on hunt anymore I'm starting him every game still. I really think he's going to end the season strong. I have a feeling KC is going to blow up with Reid not play calling. Im on the ropes with Howard, he is good but he needs to pick it up for me to trust his game. For your 2 rb's I would go hunt, Hyde. I do like your 2 flex options. Hilton will probably do well against buff. And diggs has keenum on his side slinging the ball all over the field.

I'd say McCown. And I'd start Hunt and Hyde. And Howard/Bernard at Flex. The argument for Howard is that the Bengals have allowed 20 points or more to RBs in every game this season but two of them. I personally would consider doing Hunt and Howard then Bernard at Flex and sitting Hyde.