Sign in to follow this  
Helpmeout

Hold onto Barber?

Doug Martin is back to full practice, does that mean Barber isn't worth a roster spot?

Gio Bernard is a FA, but not sure if I should drop Barber to pick him up

My RBs are Perine, Collins, J Williams, A Jones, T Coleman, Barber

I would say it's questionable that Barber should be rostered. I would keep an eye on the chatter about who starts for the Bucs. But I would definitely add Bernard, whether you drop  Barber or somebody else. Mixon is almost certainly out and Bernard was effective as an every down back without him.

• Like 1

Just now, tlmisnotthebest said:

I would say it's questionable that Barber should be rostered. I would keep an eye on the chatter about who starts for the Bucs. But I would definitely add Bernard, whether you drop  Barber or somebody else. Mixon is almost certainly out and Bernard was effective as an every down back without him.

That leads to my next question, who do i drop?  I'm leaning either Barber or Jones.  My only other option outside of my RBs would be one of my TEs (Olsen and Brate)

I would probably drop Jones for Bernard. I don't think Jones will see heavy usage unless Williams gets hurt because Williams has actually played well. Doug Martin has been pretty lame this year so it could wind up Barber's job even with Martin back.

• Like 1