[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is it Tion time?

WildTurkey

with Abdullah apparently benched, is Tion Green gonna get the start and majority of carries for DET going forward? I watched his highlights vs BAL; looks like a hefty dude with some wheels. I recall Zach Zenner doing good things in starts late in the year last year (not sure why he wouldn't be playing again now, but I'm sure there's some reason).

Abdullah is benched and it is performance based. That’s the word from multiple outlets . That said I see more volume for Riddick and unless Tion can get in the end zone I think his performance will be average at best. Last week he had that one run for 33 yards. The rest was 10 carries for 18 yards in total 

This thread cracks me up every time I see it, but for a totally unrelated reason. Years back I was a structural design group lead and all the leads were together going over project distribution to all of our workers. We were all writing the names on the white board along with the project number and I look over at one of the other leads list and saw the name Tion. I asked him "who the hell is "Tee-on?" He answers "That's Shawn." It takes a second or two for it to register then laughter erupted while he just sat there looking confused. :lol: Needless to say, the guy wasn't the brightest.

Anyway, I picked up Tion and stashed him on my taxi squad. Any chance this guy actually gets some playing time?

Edited by rajncajn

On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 8:02 AM, rajncajn said:

This thread cracks me up every time I see it, but for a totally unrelated reason. Years back I was a structural design group lead and all the leads were together going over project distribution to all of our workers. We were all writing the names on the white board along with the project number and I look over at one of the other leads list and saw the name Tion. I asked him "who the hell is "Tee-on?" He answers "That's Shawn." It takes a second or two for it to register then laughter erupted while he just sat there looking confused. :lol: Needless to say, the guy wasn't the brightest.

Anyway, I picked up Tion and stashed him on my taxi squad. Any chance this guy actually gets some playing time?

Man that took me a while to get it, but then  :D