[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Up in Smoke

CowboysDiehard

Going against Kelce/Howard/Gordon...Wentz, Allen, Brown are waiting in the wings.  I'm toast.  :lol:

...it's looking like I won't even score a TD today, in fact, even on my bench.  At least I cannot blame poor lineup choices for the loss.

Edited by CowboysDiehard

1 hour ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Going against Kelce/Howard/Gordon...Wentz, Allen, Brown are waiting in the wings.  I'm toast.  :lol:

...it's looking like I won't even score a TD today, in fact, even on my bench.  At least I cannot blame poor lineup choices for the loss.

This always makes me feel better also. :lol:

• Thanks 1

I'm facing Dak and Howard. I need BIG games from Rivers, Brown, Drake, and Patriots DST for a chance to stay in this.

ETA: He also has Gurley, Jeffery, Watkins, and M. Bryant. :unsure:

Edited by Shaft

2 hours ago, Shaft said:

I'm facing Dak and Howard. I need BIG games from Rivers, Brown, Drake, and Patriots DST for a chance to stay in this.

ETA: He also has Gurley, Jeffery, Watkins, and M. Bryant. :unsure:

1 hour ago, CowboysDiehard said:

He's got the gold mine...

He made coals into diamonds!!!!!! I'm fugged!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

17 hours ago, LordOpie said:

it's because the NFL is punishing the Cowboys, even you.

Fact...........D Law called out the refs today. Not a single holding call on the O line against him in 5 games. He's been tackled, held by his jersey and even hogtied and left to be released by his fellow D linemen before the next play, yet still no call. It's a conspiracy I tell you, and everyone's in on it. :angry:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, loaf said:

I sat Crowell and Corey Coleman - just couldn't start two Browns - and will lose because of it

Ugh.  I got utterly destroyed in both my playoff games.  The only thing left to watch at this point is the Cowboys.  At least there's a thread of hope there...technically speaking, anyway.

My playoff weekend started with Kamara leaving the game early with a concussion. He's been one of the driving forces in my playoff push. I consoled myself knowing that this particular league uses the total of two weeks for each playoff round and hopefully I'd have Kamara back next weekend. Turns out it may not matter after all. With Wilson, Bell, Hopkins, Thielen, Engram and Duke Johnson at flex (because Amari Cooper is a bust) I still went for 150+ and  that even with a -6 from Baltimore's D my opponent only managed 102.

3 hours ago, Tripleshot said:

My playoff weekend started with Kamara leaving the game early with a concussion. He's been one of the driving forces in my playoff push. I consoled myself knowing that this particular league uses the total of two weeks for each playoff round and hopefully I'd have Kamara back next weekend. Turns out it may not matter after all. With Wilson, Bell, Hopkins, Thielen, Engram and Duke Johnson at flex (because Amari Cooper is a bust) I still went for 150+ and  that even with a -6 from Baltimore's D my opponent only managed 102.

Check this out - First Gronk and JuJu get suspended for my first round of the playoffs.  No worries, I got Jimmy Graham on my bench to slot in for Gronk.  Of course Graham gets me a goose egg.  Then Kamara goes down on the first drive after a hot start.  As soon as Cooks catches one ball tonight, I am toast.

6 hours ago, stevegrab said:

We had an owner in our league lose by 4 points, he had 4 of his 9 players score 2 or less

WR Kearse - 0, Ginn-1

TE Graham-0

D PIT - 2

on his bench he had 5 players, any one of them swapped gives him the win

WR Lafell-8, Richardson-13

TE Cook-13

D CHI-8

That'll stick in the old craw!  Not quite sure, though, which one I would have swapped out.