[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon Swag

chiefswarpath

Yes, and then when Corey Coleman scored a TD he too put on the shades. Hopefully he doesn't pick up too many bad habits from Josh.

Those two could be a dynamic WR duo, we have a decent QB (he is still lacking, including ability to throw short passes in a hurry). Of course Josh needs to stay out of trouble, so far so good.

I don't want a QB first

I think the OL needs to be addressed as Thomas is no lock to return or play much longer if he does

DB needs addressed

I wouldn't mind a Barkley coming over either.

I don't know who's worth the first pick

• Like 1

I still say Kizer has a shot.  Now that he’s got a little talent to plY with, let’s see what he does.  I think Johnny Unitas wouldnhave struggled running that offense the way the rest of the team was playing earlier this season.  If Kizer looks decent, it would be smart of the Brownies to pick up other talent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DMD said:

Paging Johnny Manziel Baker Mayfield, Mr. Mayfield, please answer the white courtesy phone.

I think hes a gamble. He's clearly got some issues in his brain with some of his off field issues.. if their gonma grab a QB first they gotta get a sure thing

No more head case QBs thank you.

OL - 2 free agents (C-Tretter, RG-Zeitler) didn't seem to make them better, even before Thomas went out. Yes he is 33, the others are 25-27

DB - need lots of help, was aging and very few promising players, not sure about Peppers

LB - could use some help there, Collins is good and some of the young guys improving but not real starter caliber

we're not getting much pass rush, partially because the DBs cannot cover

I think they need some more creativity on offense, and Kizer needs to work on throwing short, I've seen too many times he has to dump off and fires it past the guy or at his feet. I'd like to see Hue hire an OC, the fact that in the Chargers games when their head sets were't working and he barely complained to game officials was because "I'm too busy calling the offense".

15 hours ago, BA Baracus said:

Step one, fire Hugh Jackson

Step two, hire Sashi Brown back

Step three, hire a competent HC who is on board with the long range strategy

Fix your own team instead of trying to mess up ours ;)

Edited by stevegrab
  • Like 1