[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

effing Browns

BeeR

On 12/14/2017 at 11:42 AM, stevegrab said:

You think Sashi Brown had a clue, the only one? You'd be hard pressed to find a Browns fan that agrees with you.

I'll bite, who else has a clue, mgt wise?  Clearly not the owner or HC.

• Like 1

On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 10:35 PM, BeeR said:

I'll bite, who else has a clue, mgt wise?  Clearly not the owner or HC.

Jon Dorsey the new GM.

Sashi was clueless on NFL talent, but knew some stuff about cap management and getting valuable picks in trades. Haslam is clueless on almost all things football. Hue, not sure at this point too much poop to sift thru. Did he really want McCarron in that trade? Did he really think he could rescue RG3? Or that Kizer has all the tools?

Not sure why you think Sashi was doing well, doubt you'd find many Browns fans to agree with it either.

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Or that Kizer has all the tools?

Not sure why you think Sashi was doing well

Hue Jackson on Kizer after Sunday’s game

“It’s a fair question if he will ever get it, I think he will, but he has work to do”

whatever Cleveland does next year I strongly believe they need a bridge QB for Kizer or Rookie to sit behind, unless they go get Cousin or another big name. 

As for Sashi, my frustration with him reached its peak when he went home at 4 in the money the day before the trade deadline. He also was somehow clueless that Jimmy G was available and didn’t hear about the news until someone’s filled him in. Idk if it was arrogance or ignorance, but he always seemed to want to fleece everyone in negotiations, and it did not work out well one bit.