BeeR

effing Browns

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

A really long time ago I heard that the NFL said that they are proud of the Packers and their ownership situation but that under no circumstances will they allow another team to be publicly owned.

 

 

Interesting.  The Browns seem to get publicly owned every week!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

 

Interesting.  The Browns seem to get publicly owned every week!

Lol. Nice one.

Oh the private shame

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2017 at 2:25 PM, stevegrab said:

The GM change adds a little hope,

Because......

 

Near as I can tell he was the only one with a clue in the entire organization.  lol @ firing him and keeping Hue.  Winning - as well as losing - starts at the top.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BeeR said:

Because......

 

Near as I can tell he was the only one with a clue in the entire organization.  lol @ firing him and keeping Hue.  Winning - as well as losing - starts at the top.

 

 

 

You think Sashi Brown had a clue, the only one? You'd be hard pressed to find a Browns fan that agrees with you.

 

As for Hue I think he is in over his head, needs to bring in an OC, but he may be gone before next year either way.

 

Part of the Browns problem is Haslam wants complete control with GM, HC and other top front office people reporting to him, and he has no patience and has hired some people that weren't that good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2017 at 11:19 AM, LordOpie said:

you should probably start a new thread, but I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on those veteran QBs available. It's possible that Eli Manning, Cousins, AJ McCarron, garoppolo... and to a lesser possibility or demand Alex Smith, Case Keenum/Bridgewater/Bradford, Tony Romo, Jay Cutler, tyrod taylor, trevor siemian could all be available making it a very large and significant veteran qb fa group

 

Alex Smith isn't a free agent.  Despite that, Smith is the most likely choice to me.  Dorsey approved, and he'd be a cheap trade.  Bridge QB to give Kizer another year to learn from and spend the picks on surrounding him with talent.  It's totally the wrong way to do it, so it's definitely what they will do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flemingd said:

 

Alex Smith isn't a free agent.  Despite that, Smith is the most likely choice to me.  Dorsey approved, and he'd be a cheap trade.  Bridge QB to give Kizer another year to learn from and spend the picks on surrounding him with talent.  It's totally the wrong way to do it, so it's definitely what they will do.

ok, but i didn't say free agent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2017 at 11:42 AM, stevegrab said:

 

You think Sashi Brown had a clue, the only one? You'd be hard pressed to find a Browns fan that agrees with you.

 

I'll bite, who else has a clue, mgt wise?  Clearly not the owner or HC.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2017 at 10:35 PM, BeeR said:

I'll bite, who else has a clue, mgt wise?  Clearly not the owner or HC.

 

Jennifer Garner seemed to have a damn good understanding of cap situations 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 10:35 PM, BeeR said:

I'll bite, who else has a clue, mgt wise?  Clearly not the owner or HC.

Jon Dorsey the new GM.

 

Sashi was clueless on NFL talent, but knew some stuff about cap management and getting valuable picks in trades. Haslam is clueless on almost all things football. Hue, not sure at this point too much poop to sift thru. Did he really want McCarron in that trade? Did he really think he could rescue RG3? Or that Kizer has all the tools?

 

Not sure why you think Sashi was doing well, doubt you'd find many Browns fans to agree with it either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Or that Kizer has all the tools?

 

Not sure why you think Sashi was doing well

 

Hue Jackson on Kizer after Sunday’s game

 

“It’s a fair question if he will ever get it, I think he will, but he has work to do”

 

whatever Cleveland does next year I strongly believe they need a bridge QB for Kizer or Rookie to sit behind, unless they go get Cousin or another big name. 

 

As for Sashi, my frustration with him reached its peak when he went home at 4 in the money the day before the trade deadline. He also was somehow clueless that Jimmy G was available and didn’t hear about the news until someone’s filled him in. Idk if it was arrogance or ignorance, but he always seemed to want to fleece everyone in negotiations, and it did not work out well one bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think Trevor Siemian can be a good bridge... and had for very cheap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.