[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much of a downgrade for Eagles Ertz and Alshon?

ThatDude

5 minutes ago, JoJoTheWebToedBoy said:

As an owner of Jordy Nelson......  It could be a major downgrade

Jordy hasn't been getting separation for a couple years though, notice how Adams hasn't been affected too badly.  Not to say Alshon and Ertz won't take a hit, but don't think their play overall is anywhere close to the level of decline Jordy's is so really shouldn't take anywhere near the same hit.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

respectfully, either you're making that up or a lot of people aren't paying attention. Hopkins has put up amazing numbers with average QBs like Hoyer, Fitzpatrick, Weeden...

the problem with guessing on Ertz is that he hasn't had to deal with average QBs.

I suppose the best gauge on Ertz is whether he'll be called in to block more.

I remember 3 other users who thought I was crazy for saying Hopkins was still going to shine.

4 hours ago, Rbgb said:

I remember 3 other users who thought I was crazy for saying Hopkins was still going to shine.

This would probably be a better topic to review.  Many don't venture into the Advise forum for various reasons which are not important.