[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 14 MNF what do u need ? Playoff edition

Henry Muto

1 hour ago, Henry Muto said:

All I want for Christmas is 1 Burkhead TD please.

We will not go quietly into the night we will live on we will survive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I just win 200K ? Nope I just won a dynasty league playoff game of a league I started in 1997 but trust me it felt almost as good as the night I won 200K.

You play to win the game!!!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, LuckyBub said:

I don't need anything this week, as I'm on a bye. Next week, I'll need more than the other guy.

Well, that's useless posturing in this thread. 

Ask Muto how many of his 70 plus leagues he has a bye in... each weeks win is great and the next round of the playoffs are even better

12 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

Well, that's useless posturing in this thread. 

Ask Muto how many of his 70 plus leagues he has a bye in... each weeks win is great and the next round of the playoffs are even better

Didn't you mean posting, not posturing? He/she asked. I answered.

1 minute ago, jamesplante11 said:

Posturing

1. behaving in a way that is intended to impress or mislead others.

"a masking of fear with macho posturing"

I was POSTING in this thread ANSWERING a question. It's not my fault if you take it the wrong way. Jeez, you people are very sensitive.

1 minute ago, LuckyBub said:

You consider bragging, I consider answering a question.

If you don’t need anything, don’t f***ing post!!!! Do you go to the IDP forums and post “I don’t need to make a LB claim this week because my league uses D/ST” no you don’t. And you didn’t come here to say “I don’t need anything” you came to say “I’m on a bye week....look at me”

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

If you don’t need anything, don’t f***ing post!!!! Do you go to the IDP forums and post “I don’t need to make a LB claim this week because my league uses D/ST” no you don’t. And you didn’t come here to say “I don’t need anything” you came to say “I’m on a bye week....look at me”

I can't stop you from believing what you want to believe. I merely answered the question of this thread.

I guess it couldn't be all roses could it nothing like Amendola catching that last pass to beat me by 1 point in an RTS championship game.  Not sure what felt worse that loss just now or knowing I lost 179-172 with Philly DF getting that guy 8 pts on the final play because the punter couldn't punt it high enough to allow 1 more second to run off clock at end.

Oh well win some lose some.

I didn't post because I honestly didn't think it would happen. MFFL wildcard playoff, opponent needed 5 points from Cooks in a ppr to beat me. He gave him 4.7.  I won by 0.3, closest win I have ever had. Backdoor my way into the semis, and I will take it anyway I can!