[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dede Westbrook?

licc85

For some reason, Westbrook is ranked pretty low by all the so-called "experts," even though he's basically become the #1 option for a resurgent Bortles against one of the worst passing defenses in the league (Houston, ranked 27th against WRs).

I have Westbrook in both of my 0.5 PPR leagues, and I want to start him, even though he's ranked way below some of my other options. In one league, I'm thinking about putting him in over Jamison Crowder, who had 1 blow up game and has been terrible the entire rest of the season (yet he's ranked in the top 20 by just about everyone). I also have Chris Hogan in this league, but after his poor game vs. the Dolphins, I'm also hesitant to start him.

In my other league, it's a much closer call. It's between Westbrook and Stefon Diggs. Diggs actually got 10 targets last game, but he's up against the Bengals and their #3 ranked passing D against WRs.

Do I go with my gut or do what the "experts" recommend?

Edited by licc85

Definitely go with your gut. I've been playing Dede for a few weeks now (I picked him up the week before he came back off of IR). The kid was (I think) 5th in the Heisman voting, he is ridiculously skilled, just a knucklehead off the field.  He and Bortles (who I also picked up to play these last two weeks) are forming a connection, so ride it!