[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers

BeeR

I am hesitant.  The Panthers D has been good lately and how many times have we seen players with collar bone injuries re-injure them as they come back too fast.   I have Cousins or Rodgers and I torn.  I'm leaning to Cousins.  

The question is do you play it safe or go for the home run?  I think I will play it safe.  

As a Packer Fan I can tell you that I would be hesitant. But I would still start him. A.R thrives when he has a chip on his shoulder (no pun intended). He literally gets off on it.

Whenever people doubt him is when he has his best games. I know it's cliche, but it's true.

Would I be surprised if he came out and looked like a weak-armed recovering QB that struggled? No

Would I be surprised if he came out and tossed 4TDs and 400 yards? No

It's worth noting that he has been throwing the ball around for several weeks. The only reason he didn't start sooner (per reports) is because by rule he had to finish out the designated I.R time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm trying to decide on him in 2 leagues.  In one of them, it's him, Dalton or Foles.  Even though Foles has a juicy match-up at the Giants, I'm leaning towards Rodgers.  In the other, it's Rodgers or Brees.  For this one, I'll take a contrarian view about Brees.  The Jets suck and have zero offensive ability with the inept Petty.  You are going to see a million 3-and-outs from Todd Bowles conservative approach.  Brees really doesn't have to do much to win this game.  Just run both Kamara and Ingram until their feet fall off and occasionally throw the ball.  It should be 21-0 before the half.  It wouldn't surprise me if the score is so lopsided by the 4th quarter, that Brees gets to sit out the last 10-12 minutes of the game.  On the other hand, I expect Carolina-Green Bay to be a classic shoot-out.