[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do i sit Wilson for Rodgers???

tooch420

I am in the same exact boat. I got Rodgers in now. Russ put up fantastic numbers against JAX, but he's always had a tough time with the Rams. Rodgers is back, he's supremely motivated, and fighting for a playoff slot. Those are my reasons for placing my bet on him. 

Edited by cgomez1
Spelling
  • Like 1

I'd roll Wilson. He has been better than solid -- he is the best fantasy qb this season in points. And the Rams could easily turn into a shootout, and he is more likely to get yards with his feet, particularly with Rodgers coming off injury. Rodgers hasn't played in a couple months and has a tough matchup at Carolina. 

Id definitely keep rolling with Wilson. The over/under is at 47.5 which is the third highest for any game. Considering wilson is 80% of that entire offense and it could easily turn into a shootout, i gotta start him. And Wilson is the number one fantasy qb so youre risk wouls be starting Rodgers...