[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahags gettin werked!

Shorttynaz

What kind of a moron goes for it on 4th down in field goal range with a huge lead??? Sean Mc-(the really bad word)in'-Vay, that's who. What kind of a moron misses an extra point??? Greg (the really bad word)er-lein, that's who!!! I guess my kicker is the only one that will miss his projections by a missed PAT, at the moment. Unbelievable!!!!

Wow. I spoke too soon.

Survived the Gurley steamroller in two leagues but got destroyed in a third.

In one, I guess Gurley took a powder and Gronk caught fire late.

In the other Gronk to the rescue and Marquise Goodwin stepped up with a catch on the 49ers' final drive. I won by 1.3.

Why do I put myself through this stuff every year? :lol:

On 12/17/2017 at 7:13 PM, LuckyBub said:

What kind of a moron goes for it on 4th down in field goal range with a huge lead??? Sean Mc-(the really bad word)in'-Vay, that's who. What kind of a moron misses an extra point??? Greg (the really bad word)er-lein, that's who!!! I guess my kicker is the only one that will miss his projections by a missed PAT, at the moment. Unbelievable!!!!

Belichek  has done that.

23 hours ago, LuckyBub said:

Yeah, but I was referring to Sean McVay here. He should've just kicked the field goal. But no. He gambled and lost.

A lot of coaches have done this....it’s  actually a respect thing. If they kick a field goal they are running up the score. So by going for it on 4th down, if you get it you run more time off the clock. If you don’t no harm no foul. I’m sure McVay is real concerned about your fantasy team 🙄 god forbid one of your players miss a projection

I also think you’re having a hard time understanding these forums. You said “what kind of moron goes for it on 4th down...” and someone informed you that Belicheck has. Invoice pretty sure he was just pointing out the fact that McVay wasn’t making a rookie mistake. I feel like a lot of your responses have this condicending tone and your trying to talk down to all of us like your better than everyone here.....so why post and when someone factualizes an oversight on your part you respond with essentially “man your stupid....I said this” 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

A lot of coaches have done this....it’s  actually a respect thing. If they kick a field goal they are running up the score. So by going for it on 4th down, if you get it you run more time off the clock. If you don’t no harm no foul. I’m sure McVay is real concerned about your fantasy team 🙄 god forbid one of your players miss a projection

I also think you’re having a hard time understanding these forums. You said “what kind of moron goes for it on 4th down...” and someone informed you that Belicheck has. Invoice pretty sure he was just pointing out the fact that McVay wasn’t making a rookie mistake. I feel like a lot of your responses have this condicending tone and your trying to talk down to all of us like your better than everyone here.....so why post and when someone factualizes an oversight on your part you respond with essentially “man your stupid....I said this” 

Really? When is it considered running up the score - 30-3? 35-7? 28-3? 37-7? For all we know, they could've added another TD at the rate they were going. At least with a field goal, it's only 3 points. For all I know, the kicker could've missed it. I would think it's more respectful to "follow the script" and kick a field goal when it's fourth down like any other game situation (start of the game or at halftime or at the end of the game) instead of going for it and then end up scoring 7 points instead of 3.

I don't care whether McVay is concerned about my team or not (I know he's not). I'm just trying to understand why they "go off script" at the weirdest moments. Sure, some moments require strategy in order to win the game. But this game was already won. As for Belichick doing it, we all know what kind of coach he is. He's a different breed of coach. Sure, I'm "upset" because he didn't kick a field goal (because of my kicker). But that doesn't mean I wouldn't have brought it up if he wasn't on my team. If I was watching the game with a player not on my team, I would've still brought it up then, too.

Some people actually find me entertaining, and I like entertaining people. So pardon me if I like making people happy. If you don't like what I type, then please ignore me.

13 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

I've been ignoring LuckyBob for a long time because when he first started posting he was very condescending.