[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

lmao @ PIT

BeeR

Garbage call by the zebras on that TD.  The ball was in the James' possession across the goal line.  The micromanaging that goes on in that situation is ruining the game.  Seriously.  If you disagree with me, go #### yourself.  That was utter bullshait.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Garbage call by the zebras on that TD. 

Meh.  The rule might be garbage but that call has been an easy incomplete for awhile now.  James knew it on the sideline and so did everyone else.

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Meh.  The rule might be garbage but that call has been an easy incomplete for awhile now.  James knew it on the sideline and so did everyone else.

Nope.  He had possession of the ball across the stripe.  Garbage call.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, buddahj said:

That call probably cost me a chance at a championship in my local. Well that and the 2 overturned TDs on Thomas and the one against the Jax defense. 

The Thomas TD's are what ended my fantasy season(s). 15 points. Going against Ingram in one so that didn't help and then got Gurley'd in the other.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

He did,  but that isn't the rule.  The rule is keeping complete control after that fact; all the way to the ground.  He lost control of the ball.  

After he crossed the plane. That’s like saying whenever a player jumps over the pylon and drops the ball out of bounds then they fumbled out of the end zone 

Just now, jamesplante11 said:

After he crossed the plane. That’s like saying whenever a player jumps over the pylon and drops the ball out of bounds then they fumbled out of the end zone 

The rules are very different for a receiver  vs. someone running to the end zone.

See Calvin Johnson

See Dez Bryant

I'm not trying to argue the rule is a good one.  But it was ruled correctly. 

Anyway the rule is the rule. Fact is Ben made a horrific call there and handed that game BUT there should of been the interception on Brady the previous drive to end it. No Brown, no Haden. I dont care if the game is on the road or not Pittsburgh will win the rematch. 

1 minute ago, Gourdeau said:

Anyway the rule is the rule. Fact is Ben made a horrific call there and handed that game BUT there should of been the interception on Brady the previous drive to end it. No Brown, no Haden. I dont care if the game is on the road or not Pittsburgh will win the rematch. 

In the locker room after the game the asked Big Ben about it and he said he wanted to clock the ball and kick it, Todd Hailey told him run the play. Bad decision on the throw tho, said that puppy thru the uprights or put it in the dirt

25 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

He did,  but that isn't the rule.  The rule is keeping complete control after that fact; all the way to the ground.  He lost control of the ball.  

Not questioning you.  Questioning the gray areas in the NFL that allow the zebras to tilt games.  It's a load of shiat.  The NFL is rigged.

48 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Not questioning you.  Questioning the gray areas in the NFL that allow the zebras to tilt games.  It's a load of shiat.  The NFL is rigged.

The officials had nothing to do with it.  Do you even replay?