[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAL vs Oak

bpkrufus

I need 2.91 points from Jared Cook to advance to the Championship game next week in .5 ppr. He currently has 2.7 points at the half. Had a td call reversed. Have had a total of 5 TD calls reversed today for my players lol. Just need 1 more catch. Anyone else need something to happen in this game to advance to your Championship game.

I love Daks spirit . I love his drive and his poise as well. I just dont think at this point he is good at stretching the field at all. When it is like 3rd and over 8, I pretty much am surprised when we convert it . I supported him last year , but I said this about him as well last year when Romo came back . Romo was a true deep ball threat as well as just a QB that can consistently get you 12-25 yard passes as well. Last night , Dez got his 2nd reception of the year longer than 20 yards according to the announcers . That is pretty much disgraceful . Dink and Dunk..Dink and Dunk. Dak needs to develop a long passing game or this team goes nowhere . As it stands we need a lot of help to get in , but I am talking long term. He can run well, he has Giant heart . He has a lot of things I like. But a QB has to be able to consistently stretch the field