[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats your craptacular championship lineup

typhus

Joe Flacco

Kenyan Drake

Duke Johnson

Jerick McKinnon

Martavis Bryant

Brandon Cooks

Robert Woods

Will Lutz

Blake Martinez

Bobby Wagner

CJ Mosley

Sean Davis

Earl Thomas

These Rag Tag Warriors have got me this far, but going against the McCoy, Gurley owner so probably wont get the title, but at least they got me to the big dance, my IDPs have carried this team.

Whats your crap fest.

Edited by typhus

QB Cam Newton

WR1 Keenan Allen

WR2 Golden Tate

WR3 Juju 

RB1 Dev Freeman

RB2 Kerwynn Williams

TE Greg Olsen 

Flx Josh Gordon

Flx Theo Riddick / Chris Hogan 

Dst Sandiego

On the surface it looks ok but when u consider the inconsistencies with this lineup throughout the year its remarkable. I defeated the following roster. 

Russel Wilson

Deandre Hopkins

Doug Baldwin

Tyreek Hill

Lev Bell

Shady Mccoy

Zach Ertz

Stefon Diggs

Duke Johnson

Baltimore

90% luck 10% luck

• Thanks 1

full point PPR

Nick Foles
Michael Thomas
Adam Thielen
Jordan Howard
Kareem Hunt
Kenyan Drake
Eric Ebron (this is still iffy - have Jack Doyle on my bench and all the Bears TEs on the wire)
Prater
Minn or the Rams D/ST

half point PPR

Foles
Adam Thielen
Robert Woods
Martavis Bryant
Alvin Kamara
Christian McCaffrey
Rob Gronkowski
Alex Collins (I might put DeMarco Murray in here)
Dan Bailey
Bears D/ST

half point PPR

Foles (see a trend here?)
Dez Bryant
Robert Woods
Todd Gurley
LeVeon Bell
Ben Watson (just picked up Gates and cut Hunter Henry)
Sterling Shepard
Graham Gano
Pitt or Bears D/ST

Here is my garbage in my long time local...0.5 ppr/6pt all tds

Foles

Howard

Riddick

Cooks

JuJu

M.Bryant

Greg the Leg

Jax

Playing the Bell/Hunt/Brady owner...lost Wentz/Brown/Adams in the span of a week...not liking ny chances. But super glad I am here still playing. 

Actually not a lot of total garbage, some worse than others... those that own Bell/Hunt, or Gurley/Gordon combos, sorry but this thread wasn't for you.

The Gurley/McCoy owner that I'm facing this week for the title actually texted me offering insurance.

1 - 830

2 - 200

split - 515 each.

Ive never done it before, but considering my matchup this week, I'm considering it.

3 hours ago, heehawks said:

Here is my garbage in my long time local...0.5 ppr/6pt all tds

Foles

Howard

Riddick

Cooks

JuJu

M.Bryant

Greg the Leg (IR) likely Gould

Jax

Playing the Bell/Hunt/Brady owner...lost Wentz/Brown/Adams in the span of a week...not liking ny chances. But super glad I am here still playing. 

Yes I am quoting myself....cuz I just lost my kicker...yay...more downgrading. 

I'm in three this year, but two are keeper leagues.  Here's my one redraft lineup (likely starters in bold).... 16-team with partial PPR and no flex (Weapons of DMD):

QB - Foles.... Picked him up for Week 15.  This will be the first time since Weeks 9-10 that I am starting the same QB in consecutive weeks.  Drafted Luck and Palmer (who I started Weeks 1-7), Siemian in Week 8, Brissett in 9-10, then Fitz, Brissett, Gabbert, Garoppolo, and Foles.  The ironic part is that I actually picked up Keenum in Week 4, then dropped him after his abysmal performance (and home loss) against DET.  So, I've owned nine QB's and started seven of them (all but Luck and Keenum). 

RB - Gordon and either Powell, Crowell, or Bernard.  Gordon has been huge, but I've struggled to find a consistent RB2 all year.  I've mostly started Crowell, with some Powell, Forte, Bernard, and Perine mixed in.  I dropped Perine before Week 10, a week before he took over as the starter in WAS. 

WR - Thielen and either Woods or D. Thomas.  Leaning towards Woods.  Started the year with Thomas and M. Bryant.  Added Thielen in Week 5, and Woods in Week 9. 

TE - Jesse James... Picked him up last week as well.  Drafted Henry and Brate, and dropped both about a week too early.  Since then, I've gone through Cook, Kroft, Seals-Jones, Anderson, and now James.  Half a dozen TE's, but I probably could have just as well stuck with Henry and Brate. 

K - Butker.... What a year for kickers.  He's my 5th in this league... Started with Sturgis (lasted a week), then Tavecchio, Elliott, then Lambo.

DEF - BAL.  Another key waiver add.  Started the year with SEA.  Jumped on BAL when I had the chance (and Seattle's schedule just didn't look like they were going to get any better).  Also streamed BUF, WAS, and IND early in the year. 

Theme of my season has been untimely drops (Keenum, Perine, Henry, Brate) and season-saving adds (Foles, Thielen, Woods, BAL).  It's been up and down all year.  Week 15 was huge (best score of the year), so hopefully this week isn't a total dud.  :unsure:

5 hours ago, heehawks said:

Yes I am quoting myself....cuz I just lost my kicker...yay...more downgrading. 

I've never seen anything close to this year, in terms of the kickers.  Seems like half of the league has gone through multiple PK's this year, due to either injury or guys getting cut/replaced.  Crazy. 

QB - Goff or Foles - still deciding

RB - Collins

WR - M. Thomas

TE - Gronk

Flex - Hopkins

Flex - ???????

D - Bears

K - Bryant

Lost Burkhead, who's been my guy for that 2nd flex spot the last month or so.  So now I have to pick between CJ, Crowell, Peyton Barber, Kendall Wright or Kerwynn Williams/Elijhaa Penny.  If Williams doesn't go, it'll probably be Penny.  If he does, I worry about re-injury and/or time share, so it'll probably be either CJ or Wright.

Standard performance 

Rivers

Ingram

McCoy

Deion Lewis 

Michael Thomas

Funchess

Jimmy Graham

Butker

Minnesota D

Started the season 1-4, traded Kareem Hunt for Ingram, Brate, and a 3rd round pick. That turned my season around. Also went through 5 QBs (Rogers, Palmer, Dalton,  McCown, Prescott) before getting Rivers off the waiver wire. 

12 hours ago, Gopher said:

I'm in three this year, but two are keeper leagues.  Here's my one redraft lineup (likely starters in bold).... 16-team with partial PPR and no flex (Weapons of DMD):

QB - Foles.... Picked him up for Week 15.  This will be the first time since Weeks 9-10 that I am starting the same QB in consecutive weeks.  Drafted Luck and Palmer (who I started Weeks 1-7), Siemian in Week 8, Brissett in 9-10, then Fitz, Brissett, Gabbert, Garoppolo, and Foles.  The ironic part is that I actually picked up Keenum in Week 4, then dropped him after his abysmal performance (and home loss) against DET.  So, I've owned nine QB's and started seven of them (all but Luck and Keenum). 

RB - Gordon and either Powell, Crowell, or Bernard.  Gordon has been huge, but I've struggled to find a consistent RB2 all year.  I've mostly started Crowell, with some Powell, Forte, Bernard, and Perine mixed in.  I dropped Perine before Week 10, a week before he took over as the starter in WAS. 

WR - Thielen and either Woods or D. Thomas.  Leaning towards Woods.  Started the year with Thomas and M. Bryant.  Added Thielen in Week 5, and Woods in Week 9. 

TE - Jesse James... Picked him up last week as well.  Drafted Henry and Brate, and dropped both about a week too early.  Since then, I've gone through Cook, Kroft, Seals-Jones, Anderson, and now James.  Half a dozen TE's, but I probably could have just as well stuck with Henry and Brate. 

K - Butker.... What a year for kickers.  He's my 5th in this league... Started with Sturgis (lasted a week), then Tavecchio, Elliott, then Lambo.

DEF - BAL.  Another key waiver add.  Started the year with SEA.  Jumped on BAL when I had the chance (and Seattle's schedule just didn't look like they were going to get any better).  Also streamed BUF, WAS, and IND early in the year. 

Theme of my season has been untimely drops (Keenum, Perine, Henry, Brate) and season-saving adds (Foles, Thielen, Woods, BAL).  It's been up and down all year.  Week 15 was huge (best score of the year), so hopefully this week isn't a total dud.  :unsure:

That's the line up Ive been looking for in this thread...

You have done a good job, scratching and clawing your way to the Championship..

Hope you pull it of with that crapstacular lineup.

1 hour ago, typhus said:

That's the line up Ive been looking for in this thread...

You have done a good job, scratching and clawing your way to the Championship..

Hope you pull it of with that crapstacular lineup.

:)

I'm pretty happy to have made it this far.  Of all of the redraft leagues that I've participated in, this one has been the most challenging for me, for whatever reason.  I'm sure part of it is the 16-team format.  I joined in 2007, and I believe this is my first time in the final.  I've gone through nine QB's, almost that many TE's, and a handful of kickers and defenses to get there.  I just looked to make sure, and I have yet to start the same lineup twice.  Week 16 will be no different, even though I'm not 100% sure about a couple of spots (RB2, WR2, and TE). 

Ironically, this was probably one of my worst drafts ever.  Outside of Gordon, you could make the argument that every other player underperformed compared to where I drafted them.  :lol: 

16 teams, 13 rounds, and I had the 10th pick:

Gordon

Crowell

D Thomas

Luck

M Bryant

H Hunter

C Palmer

SEA DST

Perine (would have been a decent pick had I not dropped him in Week 10).... Oops.

Shepard

Brate

Sturgis

I suppose Shepard and Brate wouldn't have been bad, had I hung on to them as well.  But, in this format (only 5 bench spots), you can't really hang on to a bunch of "maybe" guys, hoping they pan out.  Most of the season, three of my five bench spots were RB's, and there was at least a couple of weeks where I only had two WR's.  It's probably also worth noting that we have two IR spots (I had Luck on IR all season, and Palmer after Week 7). 

21 hours ago, MikesVikes said:

Goff, Jared LAR QB

Gurley, Todd LAR RB

Kamara, Alvin NOS RB

Kupp, Cooper LAR WR

Woods, Robert LAR WR

Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

Elliott, Jake PHI PK

Chargers, Los Angeles LAC Def

Antonio Brown out.

This team is 11-1. The one loss was by .15 points. Only six players left from day one. Antonio, Gurley, Gronk, Cousins, Matthews, and Gore.  Drafted Dalvin Cook in the 3rd but picked up Kamara after he was dropped by someone else early in the year.

My son and his new bride also play in this league. I'm playing my daughter in law for the champion ship. I beat my son last week. We had three of the final four teams.

Edited by MikesVikes

2 hours ago, MikesVikes said:

This team is 11-1. The one loss was by .15 points. Only six players left from day one. Antonio, Gurley, Gronk, Cousins, Matthews, and Gore.  Drafted Dalvin Cook in the 3rd but picked up Kamara after he was dropped by someone else early in the year.

My son and his new bride also play in this league. I'm playing my daughter in law for the champion ship. I beat my son last week. We had three of the final four teams.

Is that some sort of homer format, or are you a closet Rams fan?  :unsure: