[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats your craptacular championship lineup

typhus

15 hours ago, Gopher said:

Is that some sort of homer format, or are you a closet Rams fan?  :unsure:

Stacking on steroids. If the Rams have a bad day, I will too.

Well my son and DIL took turns taking players that I wanted in the draft.  Son's first five picks were Melvin Gordon, Ajayi, Fournette, Davante Adams and Davante Parker. Then he was able to get Carson Wentz in the 10th. DIL first 5 were McCoy, Julio, Crowell, Winston and Crabtree.

I was half drafting and half trying enter everyone's picks into MFL. I had problems trying to get the draft order set up on the iPad. Gurley was the only Rams player that I drafted.

I think that DIL's roster qualifies under the craptacular category.

Stafford/Winston

McCoy/Crowell

Julio/Crabtree/Marquis Lee/Kendall Wright (Start three)

Lutz

Ravens/Panthers

Edited by MikesVikes

14 minutes ago, kdko said:

This is such a pointless CSB thread.

Yes it is. Kind of like sitting next to my son while he's telling me how he's beating me by 70 points because none of my players (including Gurley's 42 pointer) have played yet.  Or listening to how awesome his team is.

10 minutes ago, MikesVikes said:

Yes it is. Kind of like sitting next to my son while he's telling me how he's beating me by 70 points because none of my players (including Gurley's 42 pointer) have played yet.  Or listening to how awesome his team is.

:lol:

1 hour ago, kdko said:

This is such a pointless CSB thread.

All I could do was start the thread for us alley dwellers,, but the chest pumpers had to take over.

This wasn't the original context, this thread was supposed to be about the worst assembly to play in the big game, not "look at how great my lineup is."

Guess it drifted a bit....

More respect to the sorry ass teams..

• Haha 1