[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB for the championship? Will help in return

Made it to the finals in 2 leagues. QB situation is murky in both. Foles and Bortles are available on waivers in both.

League 1: Dak, Goff

League 2: Rivers, Goff

So would you rather play the above options or pick up Foles/Bortles over my other options? Currently I have Goff going in L1 and Rivers in L2.

Thoughts? Post your link if you'd like a reply there.

TEN is much better against the run, so Goff will probably be able to torch them.  I would take him over Dak in the first league, but not over Rivers in the second league... Rivers is gonna have a nice game.  Bortles could be a nice splashy play in both of those leagues, if you should be so inclined, with more bust potential than all of those options, though.  

First, I'm a huge Eagles fan.  So, a monday night game to finish week 16 and seal the deal for first round bye.  I think I'm in, especially the way Foles has held his own filling in for Wentz, (my heart still hurts from that injury).  Goff is a good start, especially with the RunD focusing in on Gurley, Goff might be called on to make some plays.

L1 Foles, Goff, Bortles

L2 Rivers

Good Luck