[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2017 Playoff Fantasy Football League...

irish

Figured I'd get an early start since I didn't play in any FF leagues this year and a friend begged me to run this.  So, here it goes...

Just like the last several years, I am running a league where you can choose any player you want, any week you want throughout the playoffs. No IDPs, PPR scoring, start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 K and 1 Def. Name of the league - Fantasy-aholics Anonymous

Entry Fee $20.  I'll be sending out invites to the 67 people who were in last year and obviously accepting new people this year.  

Run through MFL. Post here and PM me your email if interested. I ran this same contest and had over 50 people in it total with a bunch from here a couple years back and 67 last year.

Happy Holidays!

My Paypal - Irish10163 at aol dot com

Please don't mention anything about fantasy football, gambling, etc. as my account could get locked. Just send to friend to avoid fees and include your Huddle name. Thx

League Bylaws

This is a very simple league, score the most points from the Wild Card weekend through the Super Bowl and you win. You can use any player you want any week you want to use them, no limitations. 

** The payouts will be based on the number of people joined up. We had 53 people in the contest last year and paid out the top 5, and the person who had the highest one week score. Do a percentage breakdown of: 50-25-10-7-5-3 (approx.).

(Payouts from last year)

With 67 confirmed, that would be $1,340!!

1st Place - $670
2nd Place - $335
3rd Place - $135
4th Place - $95
5th Place - $65
Single Week highest pts - $40 

In

Irish pd 

Heehawks pd

Montana is da Man pd

Gopher pd

Buddahj 

Dcat

Shaft 

Borge007 pd

Xrunner pd

JoJotheWebtoedboy pd

Rob B

Luke B.

Nicole D.

theirish

Matt C. Pd

Shaft Pd

Medalofhonor pd 

Rileyrott pd 

Isleseeya

Blaw23 pd

HBTC

Cowboyz1

DiehardSteeler

Edited by irish
  • Confused 1

I'll be running one again as well.  Very similar to this one, but mine is old school... No PPR, no flex, and no DST.  Just a QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, and kicker.  Yardage and TD's. 

Last year I had 71 participants, and the cost is also $20.  Payouts were similar to the above, except I paid out the high score for each of the four weeks ($75 each).  So, 1st through 5th were slightly less ($500 for the overall champ). 

Irish, if you want to swap dues again, I'm good with that. 

I'll start my own thread, but figured I could mention it here as well.  Also, for what it's worth, I'm kicking around the idea of running one of these next season (pick a unique lineup every week 1-17).... Similar to the old Huddle contest from a few years back.  :)

4 hours ago, Gopher said:

I'll be running one again as well.  Very similar to this one, but mine is old school... No PPR, no flex, and no DST.  Just a QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, and kicker.  Yardage and TD's. 

Last year I had 71 participants, and the cost is also $20.  Payouts were similar to the above, except I paid out the high score for each of the four weeks ($75 each).  So, 1st through 5th were slightly less ($500 for the overall champ). 

Irish, if you want to swap dues again, I'm good with that. 

I'll start my own thread, but figured I could mention it here as well.  Also, for what it's worth, I'm kicking around the idea of running one of these next season (pick a unique lineup every week 1-17).... Similar to the old Huddle contest from a few years back.  :)

Yup Gopher, I'm good for that as always.  

16 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

In

6 hours ago, buddahj said:

In 

Good deal!

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

Got my PP?

If initials are MW, yes.

10 hours ago, Shaft said:

I'm in...I'll PP this weekend.

Sounds good!  I also got borge's PP.  

Edited by irish

7 hours ago, medalofhonor said:

Hey Irish, I just sent the PP. Let me know if you received it. 

I got it, you're good to go. Thx

3 hours ago, Rileyrott said:

In. PP sent today.

Thanks for doing this again this year!

2 hours ago, isleseeya said:

i am in ( at least it appears that i am )

1 hour ago, JoJoTheWebToedBoy said:

PP sent today...

Sounds good, got the 2 PPs.  Thx