[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship Game - who to start?

HelpMeTomCruise

I have a lot of tough decision for the championship game standard scoring league.  I'm playing a team I always lose to regardless of who has the better team.  I don't trust in my decisions.
Please see bench and tell me if you would start someone I don't have starting:
QB T. Taylor vs J. Winston
RB M. Davis over J Mixon (returning from 2 game concussion injury)
FLEX AJ Green over Smith-Shuster
DEF Wash DEF over LA Chargers DEF

Starters
QB J. Winston TB vs. @ CAR
RB K Hunt KC vs Mia
RB J. Mixon CIN vs DET
WR K. Allen SD vs @ NYJ
WR J. Jones ATL vs @ NO
TE G. Olsen CAR vs TB
FLEX J. Smith-Shuster PIT
K W. Lutz NO vs ATL
DEF LA Chargers vs @ NYJ
Bench
WR AJ Green CIN vs DET
RB M. Davis  SEA vs @DAL
QB T. Taylor BUF vs @NE
RB D. Martin TB vs @Car
RB P. Barber TB vs @CAR
DEF Washington vs DEN

I'd probably go Smith-Shuster to be honest. Should have a nice target share with no Brown and his matchup is much better than Green's who has been hit-or-miss all year. Mike Davis has looked really good but just isn't getting the looks given how the Seahawks have been getting behind a lot. I see that happening again against Dal so I like the Mixon choice. I agree with the Chargers and Winston.

Nice to get some confirmation from others.  QB has been a problem all year.  Every time I start J Winston he has a dud and when I sit him he goes off.  I started Tyrod a few time with similar results.  I'm still not sold on Joe Mixon and he was totally knocked out vs Pitt.  I'm not sure he gets enough snaps this week but probably better than my other options (Mike Davis, Peyton Barber and Doug Martin).  I thought about Washington D over LA Chargers D because of Denver's QB situation but agree the Chargers are the safe play.