[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arrrrg!! Need RB help for the Ship

heehawks

J.Howard vs CLE

CJ Anderson at WASH

T.Riddick at Cinn

0.5 ppr

6 td

1 pt/ 15 yds rush

1 pt/ 20 yds rec

Leaning towards Howard and Riddick...but need some sound advice on which two to start.

Bonus...Foles or Keenum

Edited by heehawks

I'd go Riddick/Anderson. Howard has been very inconsistent and CLE has been pretty stingy against the run this year and recently with Collins struggling last week. Yeah he could blow up for +20 of course but I don't see it in this matchup. I'd go Keenum. Better matchup and Foles might not even play given how the earlier games turn out. OAK has been good against QBs over their past 4 games whereas GB has gotten lit up by the better ones they've faced. I haven't looked at the weather though in GB, that's something to consider.

2 hours ago, Nate_man123 said:

I'd go Riddick/Anderson. Howard has been very inconsistent and CLE has been pretty stingy against the run this year and recently with Collins struggling last week. Yeah he could blow up for +20 of course but I don't see it in this matchup. I'd go Keenum. Better matchup and Foles might not even play given how the earlier games turn out. OAK has been good against QBs over their past 4 games whereas GB has gotten lit up by the better ones they've faced. I haven't looked at the weather though in GB, that's something to consider.

Now there is some sound advice, rather than the proverbial one word answer that most give. Thanks! Anyone else have an opinion?

I would go Howard and Anderson. Bears should be playing from ahead and I see Howard getting a ton of work. Anderson has been getting a ton of touches lately and I don’t see changing against the skins. I am a Lions fan, and I wouldn’t want to play any of their backs. Abdullah will still be involved and Green will get some goal line work. I also like Keenum. He has been so consistent, you can really trust. Oakland’s pass defense has actually been pretty good recently so I wouldn’t be surprised to see Foles struggle.

Well, Anderson is the consistent answer.... and I'd pair him with Howard. I like Riddick, but they're using him and Tion Green, and mixing in some Abdullah as well.  Howard will get the majority of touches.

Keenum.