[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS-Flex Need 2

jsmith1391

Kupp leads the league in red zone targets and, prior to last week's game where the Rams didn't have to throw at all, was averaging about 6-90 over the last month and change. He feels safest on this list.

For second flex, I probably lean Diggs here just slightly. He scored in both GB games last year (didn't play in the GB earlier this year), and I think he has a higher floor than your other options.

I generally don't trust any TEN players right now, as they have looked like hot garbage now for a while. Mariota hasn't been that good, and the playcalling has been super vanilla. The only considerations that make me think Murray might be an okay start are that the Rams can be beaten on the ground, Tennessee is at home, and they are in do-or-die mode to keep a playoff spot. Murray would be the guy I'd consider instead of Diggs. Just be ready to punch someone when Derrick Henry gets a TD...

I also don't trust Coleman with Freeman running hot (and coming off a concussion), and Ebron over his career has been too inconsistent for me to trust, as he tends to get stone hands at times (plus Vontaze Burfict is making his return and Shawn Williams looks like he might finally be healthy). I'm nervous about Westbrook because Allen Hurns is coming back this week and because Westbrook took a back seat in a great matchup last week. Just not sure I can trust Westbrook, and San Fran has won three straight and is playing ok football vs. the pass right now (plus the game is in SF).