[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bills learned that you cannot score on NE

jamesplante11

1 hour ago, ItsMitchh said:

Was it a catch? Yes. Do refs make bad calls? All the time. But keep whining because it's the Patriots.

This is the 2nd time this year the Patriots opponents have had a TD reversed that killed their momentum. ASJ for the Jets lost one as well. Also they had a call like this take a TD off the board last week vs Pittsburgh. Funny tho that week 3 Cooks clearly lost possession of his TD catch that won the game but there was not enough evidence to overturn it. 

To me, the ASJ play was not a TD. He didn't regain possession until he was out of bounds. The Steelers play I also thought wasn't a TD. He didn't complete the catch. Eli Manning agreed it wasn't a catch as well. The Benjamin one should have been a TD. But refs suck, we all know this. If you're going to nitpick a couple plays that went for the Patriots, that's foolish. Pat's won by 21 today. 21. But yeah, keep arguing that the league favors the Pats. The same league that dragged Brady through the deflategate garbage. Because yeah, the league totally wants the Pats to win another Superbowl. 

8 minutes ago, ItsMitchh said:

To me, the ASJ play was not a TD. He didn't regain possession until he was out of bounds. The Steelers play I also thought wasn't a TD. He didn't complete the catch. Eli Manning agreed it wasn't a catch as well. The Benjamin one should have been a TD. But refs suck, we all know this. If you're going to nitpick a couple plays that went for the Patriots, that's foolish. Pat's won by 21 today. 21. But yeah, keep arguing that the league favors the Pats. The same league that dragged Brady through the deflategate garbage. Because yeah, the league totally wants the Pats to win another Superbowl. 

:blink: who cares what Eli Manning thinks. I love how you also ignore the fact that Cooks didn’t have possession week 3 v Houston. I’m not saying the NFL is rigging anything. I just think the Patriots get their fair share off calls and yet Brady is still crying inter refs ear every play

Edited by jamesplante11

I care? That's why I mentioned it? He's a professional QB. He knows what a catch is. And for him to say an opinion that favors the Pats? I also thought Cook's catch was a TD. I don't get your argument. Every team gets calls. You're arguing that the Pats should be 11-4 instead of 12-3? Ok? Every QB whines into the ref's ears. I'm not sure what your point is.

Cheatriots? Typical. Wag a finger at the Patriots, when in reality, every team has at one point or another done something against the rules. Cowboy's fan huh? How about those 90's Cowboys? Using horse medicine? Surely that can't be legal. What about when Jimmy Johnson admitted to spying on other teams? Pretty sure you won a few super bowls in the 90's while that spying was going on. So yeah. Cheatriots? Please. Look at your own damn team.

The Patriots were 2 calls away from going into today’s game 10-5, with a chance for the Bills to win the division. 

2 calls and they are no longer shooting for home field thruout, there trying to not be a wild card team. The Patriots have won the super bowl 4 out of five times they have had home field. So yea 2 calls made a MAJOR impact. 

Of course you think the Cooks “catch” was a catch. How can you even argue that when the exact things happened that overturned the Steelers TD and the Bills TD. Take the binders off man, living in NE most my friends are fans and they have no objections to anything I’ve said here they are just happy to get that W. 

• Thanks 1

What two calls? The Steeler's one wasn't a catch and neither was the ASJ? Benjamin's should've been but did it matter? No, we won by 21. Cook's catch looked like a catch to me. Sorry that we have different opinions. Nitpick every little thing that goes the Patriot's way though. It's amusing. Calls go against every team. Patriots get hosed on calls plenty of times. I remember kuechly holding onto gronk in the end zone a few years ago that was a terrible call. Or the fact that gronk gets interfered with on literally every single play and never gets a call. Get over it man. Quit nitpicking and being whiny. 

31 minutes ago, ItsMitchh said:

Cheatriots? Typical. Wag a finger at the Patriots, when in reality, every team has at one point or another done something against the rules. Cowboy's fan huh? How about those 90's Cowboys? Using horse medicine? Surely that can't be legal. What about when Jimmy Johnson admitted to spying on other teams? Pretty sure you won a few super bowls in the 90's while that spying was going on. So yeah. Cheatriots? Please. Look at your own damn team.

Yep.  Cheatriots.  Asterisks.  Merry Christmas.