[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank You Todd Gurley

Nostack

Read something somewhere about FF champions donating some of their winnings to a charity that your teams MVP supports. Think it's a pretty awesome idea. Gurley is clearly the MVP of my team, not only today in winning my local, but pretty much all year. I'll be throwing some $$ to a charity that he supports.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monsterofthemidway said:

BTW, I got Gurley late 2nd round. He played like a #1 pick. 

He got drafted 23rd overall in my league...I remember vividly as I say there at 24 just to watch Hunt and Gurly go the two picks before me, Gurly was the target Hunt was the backup. I panicked and drafted Pryor

4 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

He got drafted 23rd overall in my league...I remember vividly as I say there at 24 just to watch Hunt and Gurly go the two picks before me, Gurly was the target Hunt was the backup. I panicked and drafted Pryor

That’s classic. I panicked in another league while the clock was ticking and started clicking the wrong windows. I wanted Gurley or Hunt too, but it auto-drafted Doug Martin for me in my confusion. 

8 hours ago, buddahj said:

Yes thank you Todd Gurley for breaking it off inside me today. It's like the gift that keeps on giving. Got raped by you last week and then you got me again today. :middlefinger:

You made me spit bourbon through my nose buddah.. lol

but on a serious note, in one league Gurley saved me

but in another, he broke it off in me as well.

The downside of playing in multiple leagues I guess.

5 hours ago, typhus said:

You made me spit bourbon through my nose buddah.. lol

but on a serious note, in one league Gurley saved me

but in another, he broke it off in me as well.

The downside of playing in multiple leagues I guess.

I forgot to mention that it's a 2 week championship so I get the privilege of reliving this nightmare next week. 

Traded for Gronk for Gurley after Week 1 in money league.

Sometimes a trade can make or break a season. That definitely made it.

I somehow lost last night in Dynasty with Gurley after putting up a 224pt week and a 226pt week (this was a bye week)