[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need on Christmas?

dugtoni

24 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Im up 8 with juju left in ppr and hes got Foles Jeffrey and Ajai. I need a Juju miracle, 8 for 110 and 2 tds will make me happy. Even then might not.be enough. 

20 to 30 MPH winds in Philly with gusts up to 40 is what I just read. The weather just may be your friend tomorrow. 

Earl Thomas, Tyron Smith to get healthy, a swing tackle, Zeke for 16 games, Sean Lee healthy for 16 games, Jaylon Smith to be 100% and all nerves firing, Dez to retire or get his fricken act together, and someone to slap the ever loving piss out of anyone on the sideline who calls anything but a hand off to Zeke with goal to go inside the 5.:furious:

Not too much to ask.:shrug:

Edited by Cowboyz1

3 Championship Games this season. Need help in all of them.

Team 1: QB pass TD = 4, standard league.  Up 62.90 to 45.30

I have Big Ben and Boswell

He has Foles and PHI Def/ST

Team2: Standard, All TD's = 6

I am up 97.85 to 66.05.

I am done.

He has Crabtree, Boswell, PIT Def

Need major help and luck!

Team3: Standard, All TD's = 6

I am down 62.10 to 79.90.

I have Big Ben, JuJu, and Crabtree

He has Martavis Bryant.

Soooo, I need HOU to score a lot, Big Ben to throw 3 TD's with some yardage to everybody EXCEPT Martavis, Crabtree to get 9 pts or less, and for the wind to screw with Foles. But, I think that's all I need...except no Defensive TD's for Christmas. ;-)

12 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Earl Thomas, Tyron Smith to get healthy, a swing tackle, Zeke for 16 games, Sean Lee healthy for 16 games, Jaylon Smith to be 100% and all nerves firing, Dez to retire or get his fricken act together, and someone to slap the ever loving piss out of anyone on the sideline who calls anything but a hand off to Zeke with goal to go inside the 5.:furious:

Not too much to ask.:shrug:

I'm with you on these.  Also, fire Garrett and hire a GM.

Funny thing is that I was wearing my Dez jersey yesterday and took it off at halftime.  Do you want it?  

19 hours ago, heehawks said:

Need JuJu and M.Bryant to out score Bell and Agholor by 16pts...need an Xmas miracle. 

Ain't gonna happen now. Dang, fark, fluck, bulshoit.  Five finals, may win one...if Philly comes to play defense tonight. 

Last game of my ffb season, already got second in three leagues before the game and needed Philly to well for my last chance at a championship. They sure did tonight and luckily won one league, the Huddle Caveman Dwellers league. Merry Christmas everyone and count your blessings. 

Thanks to Prescott's choke, I needed Elliott (the kicker) to outscore Alshon Jeffery by 4 points tonight.  Long shot.  Well, I'll be damned, thanks to Jeffery's goose egg I just won the championship!  

In another league I needed 14 pts out of the Philly defense.  Wasn't looking good until the last 30 seconds of the game.  Won that matchup too!  It's been a good Christmas.

18 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Thanks to Prescott's choke, I needed Elliott (the kicker) to outscore Alshon Jeffery by 4 points tonight.  Long shot.  Well, I'll be damned, thanks to Jeffery's goose egg I just won the championship!  

In another league I needed 14 pts out of the Philly defense.  Wasn't looking good until the last 30 seconds of the game.  Won that matchup too!  It's been a good Christmas.

:brew:

Edited by Wolverines Fan