[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Todd Gurley #1 pick next year?

Monsterofthemidway

I think top 3 at least. Here’s why:

1) Rams finally have a passing game. Can’t stack the line like teams used to vs. Gurley.

2) is now a 3-down back. Previous seasons they had a passing down back (I.e. Benny Cunningham).

I’m a little biased because I rode him into the Championship (drafted him late 2nd round), but I think he’s a legit #1. What say you? 

10 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

There will probably be only 2 or 3 receivers taken in the first round of most drafts.  Some drafts might only have Antonio Brown in the first round.

True, and if David Johnson comes back 100% there’s another. Most leagues had Bell or Johnson #1 this year. Gurley went late 2nd or 3rd in the leagues I saw. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

There will probably be only 2 or 3 receivers taken in the first round of most drafts.  Some drafts might only have Antonio Brown in the first round.

I agree 100%. I was just looking at statistics, only Brown and Hopkins were consistent this year. EVERYONE else was up and down. There were so many people complaining about Julio and he's still on pace to finish top 3 in receiving yards. It's been an awful year for receivers. 

I forgot to add David Johnson, possibly McCoy and Howard also.

tough question.

bell has certain shown his consistency. i think you need to think about where you see them for the next few years.  gurley is setting a high bar for himself and gets sea, az, and sf defenses twice (and plays in domes).  pit gets bal, cin, and clev and plays outdoors.

i am a fan of bell's receiving numbers (bell has more rec, gurley  has more yards)

On 12/25/2017 at 11:42 PM, buddahj said:

No way he can do again next week, can he? 

Doesn't look like he'll get the chance

McVay hints Rams will rest starters Week 17

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/371628/mcvay-hints-rams-will-rest-starters-week-17?ls=roto:LAR:topheadlines

Speaking Tuesday, coach Sean McVay hinted the Rams will rest their key starters for the Week 17 finale against the 49ers.

McVay said there will be some starters who will not play at all, suggesting that will likely be Todd Gurley, Jared Goff, and LT Andrew Whitworth. Gurley is in the running for the MVP and is sitting on 19 total touchdowns and could use the finale to pad his case and possibly get to 20 scores. It doesn’t sound like he’ll get that opportunity. The Rams are already locked into either the No. 3 or 4 seed in the NFC and will host a Wild Card round playoff game.
Dec 26 - 8:21 PM

•