Shorttynaz

Eagles defensive touchdown

Recommended Posts

You know that has to be the best Christmas present that someone got today. Somewhere, someone won their Fantasy Championship with the last play of the game.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

You know that has to be the best Christmas present that someone got today. Somewhere, someone won their Fantasy Championship with the last play of the game.

I saw #96 run that in and for a moment, I thought it was #86 and thought that Ertz had just somehow gotten me a TD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played the Eagles d.

 

Was up by 20 or so when they scored but I still cheered. :headbang:

 

2-0 in fantasy bowls for me guys. Merry Christmas!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I saw #96 run that in and for a moment, I thought it was #86 and thought that Ertz had just somehow gotten me a TD.

Your offensive players score points for TDs on defense? I wonder how many leagues would.

 

In contrast some teams lost on the last play, others cursed them not kicking the XP for a win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

Your offensive players score points for TDs on defense? I wonder how many leagues would.

 

In contrast some teams lost on the last play, others cursed them not kicking the XP for a win.

I don't know. Obviously, my post was pretty stupid since why with the TE even be on the field. I only mentioned it cuz i'm slappy tired.

back to your point... yeah, some FF teams flipped on that. What about gambling? What was the line? Did a lot of cash flip on that play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

 

 

2-0 in fantasy bowls for me guys. Merry Christmas!

 

 

 

congrats! Merry Christmas for you indeed.

 

I finished 2nd in all three of my leagues, so that's a bit frustrating. In one of those leagues, I have now finished 2nd FIVE times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LordOpie said:

I don't know. Obviously, my post was pretty stupid since why with the TE even be on the field. I only mentioned it cuz i'm slappy tired.

back to your point... yeah, some FF teams flipped on that. What about gambling? What was the line? Did a lot of cash flip on that play?

 

10PM and you're tired? Long day, get some rest I'm battling some holiday bronchitis and have work.

 

Don't know about the line, if Al Michaels was doing the game he would have told us.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

 

...I'm battling some holiday bronchitis and have work.

 

my broncos make you sick too? Feel better. Sorry you have to work sick.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That TD was big for me. I finally passed the 1st place team in a points league this week, have a 34 point lead going into wk 17. It's just me and him for 1st and 2nd, with a $400 spread in prize money between the two places. I've already won $600 this year, first in this league and I'll hit a cool G. :headbang:

 

11 team league, 1 PPR

2QB, 2WR, 2RB, 2TE, 2 flex, 2K, 2 DST, 6 IDP

Watson, Goff, Winston (FA pickup), Carr

Hopkins, Evans, Hogan

Gurley, Freeman, Kamara, Hyde, Drake (FA)

TE's were caca most of the year, have Clay, ASJ now

Edited by PPIchamp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.