[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Xmas Miracle!

Gourdeau

So here is the story. I'm up 9 points going into the 4th Quarter of the Steelers game with JUJU as my last hope to extend the lead, to that point he has 1 catch for -2 and the steelers are dominating the game so im like f this im going to snow blow they are gonna run the clock out now, I dvr the end cause I never miss a snap of my team. So I come back and see a notification on my phone saying JuJu scored a TD. Look it up and see hes got 18 points in the 4th Q .. I start sensing the gods messing with me.....

so i go into the last game up 28 and he's got Alshon Ajayi and Foles to play, this is a full PPR. After the Ajaiy screen pass I was like alright its over so wife and i watched a movie. After the movie when i flicked back over to the game it was like 2 mins into the 3rd q and I was only up by 4 points, watched a bit and fell asleep, wake up this morning to see I won. I have no idea what the hell happened so im going to rewatch. The final score was 98-94 in a full PPR with 9 starting positions. Worst dud of a final ever. It was our 10th year in the only league I play with 9 close friends, very competetive, my 3rd final and my first title. Ill take it!

• Like 1

My opponent had Foles, Juju, Crabtree left and was down by 12. I only had Martavis Bryant and Elliot the kicker from the Eagles left.

Juju got 17 in our league and I was doomed. He still had Crabtree/Foles and I only had Elliot. 

Foles put up 7.5, Crabtree put up 0. Was down by 1 until the eagles set Elliot up for the game winning FG. 

Won by 4 somehow in the last 20 seconds :D

21 hours ago, Def. said:

Congrats!  Really think Foles and Jeffery helped a few people have Christmas miracles last night.  They really manure the bed. 

They won me the Championship. Apparently Foles is unaware that there is a left side of the field. Just 1 or 2 completions and I'd have lost. Sucks for my opponent but that's FF.