[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't help but vent despite winning the title...

LuckyBub

If you have a problem with me venting, then go somewhere else. You're not wanted here. I only want people that may actually give a manure.

Anyways, despite winning the title, I'm rather disappointed in (Dak) Prescott. I mean seriously. He played pathetic this year. Sure, he had some good games, but he also had some horrible games. If he would've at least played half way decent (mediocre or slightly above average), I could've gotten 100 more points and EASILY would've scored the most points in a season (at least since 2012) by far. I came 5 points short of reaching the goal. Sure, the other players could've done more. But they did much better over the season's stretch compared to Prescott. This is a TEAM, and you need to pull your (equal) share. I didn't have (any) options from the waivers, after Watson went down. I wasn't even looking for spectacular numbers. Just mediocre (or slightly above average) numbers, at the least. Even 15 points would've sufficed. Some weeks you had SINGLE digit scores. Hell, one week you even gave me NEGATIVE numbers. REALLY??? Maybe you're a 1 year wonder. Not all of it is on you with your performance, but most of it is. After all, we are talking about YOUR performance. Hopefully, (if you see this - probably won't but might as well vent to get it out of my system) you'll take this as encouragement to improve yourself for next season - even if I don't end up drafting you next season.

37 minutes ago, pegos said:

Ehh Prescott wasn’t a great fantasy player last year either. It’s obvious that without zeke taking defensive focus off of him, he is a middle of the pack quarterback.

Agreed.  At this point in his career, he's 0-2 in elimination games.  He fits right in to Garrett's scheme, it would appear.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LuckyBub said:

If you have a problem with me venting, then go somewhere else. You're not wanted here. I only want people that may actually give a manure.

Check out the cajones on this guy.  Guess what, people can go where they want, do what they want, and say what they want as long as its within the rules of the forums.  If you don't like it, maybe you should be the one to go elsewhere.  Ever thought that your holier then though attitude may be the issue?

YOU ARE NOT GOD HERE. 

For the rest ya Dak sucks, my heart bleeds, blah blah blah, tldr.  Peace out!  :peace:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The cowboys not running Zeke on 1st or 2nd and goal is one of the most baffling things I’ve seen. Normally it’s just fantasy complaining, like when the Steelers vultured Bell yesterday on a play that worked but that decision threw away the Cowboys season. If you check out their reddit most of their fans seem to think Dak has glaring holes that might point to him not being the future for them if he doesn’t improve ASAP. 

Also, nice Julio TD being missed, can I get a stat correction on that?? Lol

You have to wonder where this came from,

-honey I know it's our wedding day and I am supposed to be happy but...

-Good work LB, you just saved the company a boatload of money, but your fired

- Son, I am proud of what you have done, I just wish you would learn to do it well 

I have no facts on the validity or accuracy of any of the above scenarios.   Any real similarity to actual real events is by chance

• Like 1

Tron is an awesome movie. 

Dak Prescott, who nearly lost the championship for me, will not be on my roster next year. He reminds me of Jim Kelly. An overall solid talent who fails to come through when he's needed most. 

• DMD locked this topic