[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't help but vent despite winning the title...

LuckyBub

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:02 AM, LuckyBub said:

If you have a problem with me venting, then go somewhere else. You're not wanted here. I only want people that may actually give a manure.

Anyways, despite winning the title, I'm rather disappointed in (Dak) Prescott. I mean seriously. He played pathetic this year. Sure, he had some good games, but he also had some horrible games. If he would've at least played half way decent (mediocre or slightly above average), I could've gotten 100 more points and EASILY would've scored the most points in a season (at least since 2012) by far. I came 5 points short of reaching the goal. Sure, the other players could've done more. But they did much better over the season's stretch compared to Prescott. This is a TEAM, and you need to pull your (equal) share. I didn't have (any) options from the waivers, after Watson went down. I wasn't even looking for spectacular numbers. Just mediocre (or slightly above average) numbers, at the least. Even 15 points would've sufficed. Some weeks you had SINGLE digit scores. Hell, one week you even gave me NEGATIVE numbers. REALLY??? Maybe you're a 1 year wonder. Not all of it is on you with your performance, but most of it is. After all, we are talking about YOUR performance. Hopefully, (if you see this - probably won't but might as well vent to get it out of my system) you'll take this as encouragement to improve yourself for next season - even if I don't end up drafting you next season.

People like you should be lined up and shot.

• Confused 1

• DMD locked this topic