[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Black Monday Tomorrow

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

3 hours ago, JoJoTheWebToedBoy said:

Who's in, Who's Out

Would liked to see Jason Garrett shown the door but I don't think it happens so I'll make the safe choice and say Fox in Chicago

... and I hope they hand Dowwell Loggains a mop and bucket and make him clean the bathrooms before firing him too. His play calling, blocking schemes, qb development and offensive personnel choices have been an embarrassment. But what else would we expect from a plus-size oompa-loompa with a Napoleon complex whose prior NFL experience as an O-coordinator was with the Titans in 2014 and they’re 27th ranked offense (he was shown the gate there). He should not be let anywhere near a football field after he’s canned. 

Edited by Monsterofthemidway
Grammar

7 hours ago, JoJoTheWebToedBoy said:

Who's in, Who's Out

Would liked to see Jason Garrett shown the door but I don't think it happens so I'll make the safe choice and say Fox in Chicago

With ya on Garrett...but you're right.  He's literally Jones' Howdy Doody.

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Likely gone include Fox, Pagano, Ariens(retire), Lewis(retire not resigned), hearing Joseph possible too, Elway should fire himself. And despite claims by Haslam that Hue Jackson returns, lots of talk that he will or at least should be fired.

If you can catch it, watch the Ariens 'A Football Life' on NFL Network.  He's had a heck of a ride, hope there's something more for him.

16 hours ago, CowboysDiehard said:

If you can catch it, watch the Ariens 'A Football Life' on NFL Network.  He's had a heck of a ride, hope there's something more for him.

There was a 2 part series on Belicheat a while back.  Was really good.  Gained a whole new respect for the guy

On 12/31/2017 at 1:09 PM, stevegrab said:

Likely gone include Fox, Pagano, Ariens(retire), Lewis(retire not resigned), hearing Joseph possible too, Elway should fire himself. And despite claims by Haslam that Hue Jackson returns, lots of talk that he will or at least should be fired.

This is my wish list, minus Arians. So many bad/badly managed teams and yet fans keep ponying up with tickets. Imagine if at the Browns season opener there were literally no fans in the stadium. How long would Hue last then?