Sign in to follow this  
PENO

Keeper League Keepers

Posted (edited)

I hope every one had a fun fantasy football season.  And for those who didn't, better luck next year.  I am in a standard keeper league and I need to keep 3 players for next season.  Hopkins and Fournette are the obvious ones but I am looking for opinions on the 3rd.  Thanks in advance

unnamed.jpg

Edited by PENO

I think it is between Collins or Carson.  As a Ravens fan, I would actually opt for Carson if I had to make the decision today.  If it was after OTA's and during preseason it would depend on what Baltimore does with Woodhead, Buck Allen and a returning Terrance West(a lot of mouths to feed).  I think Carson will have zero competition in Seattle, well zero real competition.

2 hours ago, Courduroy said:

I think it is between Collins or Carson.  As a Ravens fan, I would actually opt for Carson if I had to make the decision today.  If it was after OTA's and during preseason it would depend on what Baltimore does with Woodhead, Buck Allen and a returning Terrance West(a lot of mouths to feed).  I think Carson will have zero competition in Seattle, well zero real competition.

Don't forget about K.Dixon as well, who they seem to be high on. Since it's this early and there is a lot of uncertainty I would avoid the Ravens backfield. 

I'd actually lock up your TE spot with a top 3 in Olson. All those other players are re-draftable later. You won't get Olson in the 2nd. 

I agree with keeping Olsen.  I would not touch the Ravens backfield at this point and Carson would be #4 on the list for me.

+1 for Olsen.  He's still got it with Cam and if they get some o-line help in the off season he'll only be better.