kdko

Brady Worked to Force Garrapolo Out of NE?

I just heard a statement on one of the media row shows on sirius that there was 2nd sourced confirmation this week that Kraft forced the jimmy G trade, i cant find anything anywhere on google about this, did anyone else here about this and have a link ? The statement was included in a hot take theory as to why Bill Belichek is likely to retire or leave after this game 

He used the analogy that when a couple is happily married for ever and then suddenly out of nowhere one of the two start changing who they are, things like they're suddenly " at work " late every night, go out with the boys more, more independently social, not as affectionate at home, not engaged at home, the alarm bells sound off for trouble in paradise, fell out of love? Maybe an Affair??

This year for the first time (reportedly) Bill endorsed and encouraged  3 of his staff to go out and get HC gigs, apparently when McDaniels went to Denver that was not with Bill"s help nor was it his preference (stated by the host) apparently this year he went out of his way to help them get gigs (again stated by the host). He out of the blue traded both succeccsion plan qbs for next to nothing ( nothing depending who you talk to) , and now this week Bill has been unusually very loose with the media and has been out in public, recently last night at a basketball game, something apparently hes never done in the past. 

Im looking for the link on the 2nd source saying the trade was forced because if its not true than likely there is nothing to this hot take but if it is true then it's certainly compelling given that the 2 Bills documentary echoes loud and clear that both Parcells and Belicheck were always clear that they never would work for an owner that interferes. Just genuinely interested cause I personally can't envision the league without darth hoodie and darth hoodie is not darth hoodie in another coloured hoodie

If Bill wants to prove he's the greatest of all time, he should move to CLE.

46 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

What about Brady?

50 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Or, if they win, go for the never before achieved Threepeat.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

I just heard a statement on one of the media row shows on sirius that there was 2nd sourced confirmation this week that Kraft forced the jimmy G trade, i cant find anything anywhere on google about this, did anyone else here about this and have a link ? The statement was included in a hot take theory as to why Bill Belichek is likely to retire or leave after this game 

He used the analogy that when a couple is happily married for ever and then suddenly out of nowhere one of the two start changing who they are, things like they're suddenly " at work " late every night, go out with the boys more, more independently social, not as affectionate at home, not engaged at home, the alarm bells sound off for trouble in paradise, fell out of love? Maybe an Affair??

This year for the first time (reportedly) Bill endorsed and encouraged  3 of his staff to go out and get HC gigs, apparently when McDaniels went to Denver that was not with Bill"s help nor was it his preference (stated by the host) apparently this year he went out of his way to help them get gigs (again stated by the host). He out of the blue traded both succeccsion plan qbs for next to nothing ( nothing depending who you talk to) , and now this week Bill has been unusually very loose with the media and has been out in public, recently last night at a basketball game, something apparently hes never done in the past. 

Im looking for the link on the 2nd source saying the trade was forced because if its not true than likely there is nothing to this hot take but if it is true then it's certainly compelling given that the 2 Bills documentary echoes loud and clear that both Parcells and Belicheck were always clear that they never would work for an owner that interferes. Just genuinely interested cause I personally can't envision the league without darth hoodie and darth hoodie is not darth hoodie in another coloured hoodie

although im sure statement/radio show you are talking about probably isnt a local new england show....its what the media does...especially with two weeks and all the hoopla surrounding them recently.....they delve into every possible angle and look for every possible tell sign....our local media does that all the time and are great at it

for instance...so this week tom brady released a 5 segment show called "tom vs time" on facebook watch...five seperate 15 minute episodes...with the last one being released on superbowl sunday.....some here speculated "is there some meaning.....why release the last one on superbowl sunday....is he trying to tell us something? is he possibly going to make some sort of announcement in this? at the end of it?".......oooohhhhh!!!! LOL

theyve even speculated that tom says "i wanna play 5 more years" all the time because when he walks away hes going to do it out of nowhere because he doesnt want a year long "farewell tour like derek jeter and david ortiz"

im not saying that maybe there isnt truth to bill wanting to leave or be done.....we just really wont know........but ill say this....before i dont think belichick felt like mcdaniels was ready....and thats why he wasnt endorsing his move.....mcdaniels has more seasoning and experience now....and patricia is probably as ready as anyone....he also has guys like brian flores who could prob come in and he feels comfortable having taking over for patricia...not to mentions bills kids......bill recently came out and said that his son steven is one of his "most trusted assistants"....and he may feel hes ready for more responsibility

and the basketball game? well several local media guys have complained how sick they are of being in the mall...and thats after a just a few days......not to mention the t'wovles coach is a local new england guy and lifelong pats fan whom belichick has hosted at pats practices

like i said..with the media these days its rarely the simplest answers

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis
  • Like 1