[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady Worked to Force Garrapolo Out of NE?

kdko

2 33 Jacksonville Jaguars Johnathan Cyprien  S FIU Sun Belt  
  2 34 Tennessee Titans Justin Hunter  WR Tennessee SEC from Kansas City via San Francisco [R2 - 1]
  2 35 Philadelphia Eagles Zach Ertz  TE Stanford Pac-12  
  2 36 Detroit Lions Darius Slay  CB Mississippi State SEC  
  2 37 Cincinnati Bengals Giovani Bernard  RB North Carolina ACC from Oakland [R2 - 2]
  2 38 San Diego Chargers Manti Te'o  LB Notre Dame Ind. (FBS) from Arizona [R2 - 3]
  2 Cleveland Browns selection forfeited after selecting wide receiver Josh Gordon in the 2012 supplemental draft.[Forfeited picks 1]
  2 39 New York Jets Geno Smith  QB West Virginia Big 12  
  2 40 San Francisco 49ers Tank Carradine  DE Florida State ACC from Tennessee [R2 - 4]
  2 41 Buffalo Bills Robert Woods  WR USC Pac-12  
  2 42 Oakland Raiders Menelik Watson  OT Florida State ACC from Miami [R2 - 5]
  2 43 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Johnthan Banks  CB Mississippi State SEC  
  2 44 Carolina Panthers Kawann Short  DT Purdue Big Ten  
  2 New Orleans Saints selection forfeited as part of the punishment for the team's bounty scandal [Forfeited picks 2]
  2 45 Arizona Cardinals Kevin Minter  LB LSU SEC from San Diego [R2 - 6]
  2 46 Buffalo Bills Kiko Alonso  LB Oregon Pac-12 from St. Louis [R2 - 7]
  2 47 Dallas Cowboys Gavin Escobar  TE San Diego State MW  
  2 48 Pittsburgh Steelers Le'Veon Bell  RB Michigan State Big Ten  
  2 49 New York Giants Johnathan Hankins  DT Ohio State Big Ten  
  2 50 Chicago Bears Jonathan Bostic  LB Florida SEC  
  2 51 Washington Redskins David Amerson  CB N.C. State ACC  
  2 52 New England Patriots Jamie Collins  LB Southern Miss C-USA from Minnesota [R2 - 8]
  2 53 Cincinnati Bengals Margus Hunt  DE SMU C-USA  
  2 54 Miami Dolphins Jamar Taylor  CB Boise State MW from Indianapolis [R2 - 9]
  2 55 San Francisco 49ers Vance McDonald  TE Rice C-USA from Green Bay [R2 - 10]
  2 56 Baltimore Ravens Arthur Brown  LB Kansas State Big 12 from Seattle [R2 - 11]
  2 57 Houston Texans D.J. Swearinger  S South Carolina SEC  
  2 58 Denver Broncos Montee Ball  RB Wisconsin Big Ten  
  2 59 New England Patriots Aaron Dobson  WR Marshall C-USA  
  2 60 Atlanta Falcons Robert Alford  CB Southeastern Louisiana Southland  
  2 61 Green Bay Packers Eddie Lacy  RB Alabama SEC from San Francisco [R2 - 12]
  2 62 Seattle Seahawks Christine Michael  RB Texas A&M SEC from Baltimore [R2 - 13]

The NE fanbase would cry foul initially if the Pats moved on from Brady after this season, regardless of how the Pats finish. But logically speaking, could you blame the franchise from moving on from a guy who will be 41 next year? I mean seriously... What loyal fanbase is going to turn its back on its team over that? Take the name Brady out of the discussion and just say 41 year old still playing at a high level. 

We don't obviously know the long term implications, but I'd be mighty surprised if the Pats didn't land an early QB in the draft. And hopefully Brady doesn't get sand in his vag over it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

lol..i love how you think everything i read from someone else is nonsense.....ive actually admitted several things i think people are right about in this thread and that i agree with

tell me though...ill take one point from todays argument that i disagree with and ask you to defend the statement

a couple of people have claimed the patriots got 0 return on their investment....i want you to take that stance and defend...go ahead....i want to hear your argument

ok I'll play knowing full well that you and many pats fans will never agree to or buy anything less or more than what you already have stuck in your minds..

If you bought  a foreclosed house for $100 grand, and put 4 years worth of time and paid $100 grand for improvements, planning on making a profit,  then after 4 years you have an appraisal for the house that says it's worth $300 grand and you think sweet i'm netting $100 grand, your wife tells you sell it i'm sick of sitting on this, its sells for $200 grand, would you be happy?? If your answer is yes stop reading cause you're a major R Word and you probably have no money in the bank. To me,  That's what happened here, they draft Jimmy in the 2nd, they spend 4 years worth of time and money into him, didn't shop him at his highest potential which was last off season seemingly because Bill wanted him as the next leader, just to get a 2nd rounder back, all the while you have the greatest coach in the history of the game giving you ( Bob Kraft) an appraisal saying this guy is our next guy, he's gonna lead us for the next 15 years.. now you'll say there is no way to appraise his value.. what im saying is that unless you suddenly think Bill doesn't have a clue what he's doing and isn't the genius that you and all other pats fans and the world for that matter proclaim he is ( I for one think without a doubt he is and that he is the main reason for that franchise dominance and don't believe for 1 second that he wanted to deal Jimmy) solely by virtue of being in that organization with that coaching staff, he INSTANTLY becomes more valuable. Another way I look at it, tomorrow the pats release Belicheck, he goes to the Giants, you telling me that entire team's value in terms of talent and likely success doesn't instantly go up?

Edited by Gourdeau
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

ok I'll play knowing full well that you and many pats fans will never agree to or buy anything less or more than what you already have stuck in your minds..

If you bought  a foreclosed house for $100 grand, and put 4 years worth of time and paid $100 grand for improvements, planning on making a profit,  then after 4 years you have an appraisal for the house that says it's worth $300 grand and you think sweet i'm netting $100 grand, your wife tells you sell it i'm sick of sitting on this, its sells for $200 grand, would you be happy?? If your answer is yes stop reading cause you're a major R Word and you probably have no money in the bank. To me,  That's what happened here, they draft Jimmy in the 2nd, they spend 4 years worth of time and money into him, didn't shop him at his highest potential which was last off season seemingly because Bill wanted him as the next leader, just to get a 2nd rounder back, all the while you have the greatest coach in the history of the game giving you ( Bob Kraft) an appraisal saying this guy is our next guy, he's gonna lead us for the next 15 years.. now you'll say there is no way to appraise his value.. what im saying is that unless you suddenly think Bill doesn't have a clue what he's doing and isn't the genius that you and all other pats fans and the world for that matter proclaim he is ( I for one think without a doubt he is and that he is the main reason for that franchise dominance and don't believe for 1 second that he wanted to deal Jimmy) solely by virtue of being in that organization with that coaching staff, he INSTANTLY becomes more valuable. Another way I look at it, tomorrow the pats release Belicheck, he goes to the Giants, you telling me that entire team's value in terms of talent and likely success doesn't instantly go up?

i understand your comparison and analogy here.....i get it....it makes sense

but i will add some things.... and pose some questions to your argument(some of which ive already posed/asked).....you say something like "they spend 4 years worth of time and money into him"......does it ever occur to you that the 3.5 years of having him around in the event that brady gets hurt, suspended or hits a sharp decline is was worth the money and time they spent on him? i understand your whole point about houses and value.....but the patriots are in the business of using football players for a purpose of winning football games

they cut their 2014 first round pick and got nothing for it....dom easley.... within two years of selecting him....look at that list of 2013 2nd rounders....id venture to say about half of those guys were traded in deals that got 5-7th round picks or just released.....or just walked in free agency.....and the 2014 class, jimmys, has many as well that wont be retained by their team or have already been cut or traded

you are assuming the patriots were planning on making a profit(like you were with the house)....what if the patriots were planning on taking a backup qb that they could maybe develop and possibly move or keep around as a backup? it wasnt the first time.....i mean...theyve taken guys like kevin o'connell in the 3rd many years ago...he washed out hard and fast...ryan mallett has never become anything....e.veryone wanted to felate matt cassel and the patriots haters were like "omg he won 11 games its the system! the system! anyone can win quarterbacking the patriots"......jimmy threw like 60 something passes...he looked pretty good in doing so....but chandler catanzaro missed a 48 yarder that would have beaten the patriots(not an easy kick i know...but still one, at home, one should make)...or they could have lost that game

how are you certain bill wanted him as the next "leader"? you are assuming this report is 100 percent true and accurate...im not willing to accept that YET and i think thats fair....ive already said its possible bill thought he was just as likely to win with jimmy as he is with tom now....but its alot easier to explain moving jimmy to an NFC team that wasnt very good...than it is to cast off a legend that hasnt show any major issues or signs of sharp decline....how do you do that?  one of them has to go at the end of this year....how do you know what tom does by the end of the year? what if he wins the SB again? what if they lose but he plays great and he says "man this stinks but im fired up and ready to come get it next year"? then what? .....what if bill was willing to take a little less than he thought was market value now for the assurance that he was going to be able to bring in hoyer(who has experience in this offense)? what if he was willing to make that trade off? 

you are insisting the patriots got 0 return on investment....they got 3.5 years of protection and returned a gain on the draft pick they spent him(according to trade value chart).....that might be considered a profit to some......to your analogy thats like getting back 250k on the house that your wife nagged to you sell ASAP while youre living in a 600k house her parents left you that was already paid off and youre both working

we could go on and on all day throwing variables and "what ifs".....nobody is really right...YET....and i admit you very well could be right....but were going on this report and you are certain that bill 100 percent wanted jimmy as the starter next year.....and im not willing to buy it...ive already posted a link where a longtime patriots writer(prob one of the best and closest) conflicted wickershams report saying they NEVER offered him any extension....another local writer has stated that belichick was absolutely not forced to trade garappolo and the trade was his doing....i dont know who is definitley right...time will tell

wickersham was also on local radio yesterday and he told the guys "i have your local writers sending me emails and IM's saying "youre spot on"...yet none of these local geniuses pursued or wrote the stories themselves? these guys love stuff like that.....yet no one could find this story in a town where they all the same contacts and ins?

you have this idea that me or no patriots fan will ever admit anything or that someone else is right.....ive argued with james for several posts....the very first thing he said i acknowledged could totally happen if this article is right "belichick waits till patricia and mcdaniels take jobs and then joins the giants".....i agreed with the very first thing he said in the post...ive agreed with others...you just want to create this drama and perpetuate the myth.....im pretty reasonable and can agree with solid points......i just dont agree that the patriots got 0 return on investment with jimmy......maybe they didnt get dollar for dollar if they had pursued every option.....but as ive mentioned before....when do the patriots announce guys are on the block? when do the patriots trades not literally come out of nowhere and catch us all off guard? in creating a bidding war the patriots have to make it known league wide that jimmy is up for grabs and it creates a drama....and an uncomfortable atmopshere...and all of the sudden all of the talk that whole week on nfl network and espn is that jimmy is on the block and who will make the move? does that sound like something the patriots are interested in? when the patriots actually made the move it basically came out of the blue and everyone had resigned themselves to "the patriots are riding with jimmy and are going to franchise him and move brady possibly...something weird going on here"......and poof....he was gone......

8 hours ago, LordOpie said:

well, now there are legs to support the power struggle theory and that Bill lost. Yikes!

Giants | Bill Belichick eyeing NYG job?
Fri, 05 Jan 2018 18:10:52 -0800

New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick "sees an opening" to become the head coach of the New York Giants, a source close to Belichick said Friday, Jan. 5.

Source: New York Daily News - Gary Myers

“I’m sure Bill knows this is his last chance to be the Giants coach,” a source close to Belichick told Gary Myers of the New York Daily News. “Bill sees an opening — an opening to get to the Giants.”

The unnamed source doesn’t know whether Belichick will try to get out of New England, but if Belichick goes elsewhere, it will be to one destination only: “The Giants are the only place he wants to be. . . .  He wants to be the Giants coach. I know that for a fact. That would be pretty cool. My guess is if he wants out, the Giants already know. He would be great with [G.M. Dave] Gettleman. Bill is a football guy. Gettleman is a football guy.”

basically sounds like some guy that knows belichick that knew one day he would have liked to coach the giants....i mean...this literally could be a guy that knew him when he was a coach with the giants!!!! we dont know who the source is and the source doesnt know whether or not belichick wants out of NE or not! could be a guy that knew him 30 years ago that once heard him say "man id love to be the head coach here some day".......

as PFT pointed out...the giants just hired gettelman....so who would be in charge?  how does that work? 

15 hours ago, stethant said:

My take is that it doesn't make sense to get rid of all your backup QBs when your QB, although legendary, is really getting up there in years. All this TB12 healthy living is really crap - he's going to fall off a performance cliff no matter what his diet/exercise/Giselle face-planting regimen is.

OK so getting rid of Brissette who cares (he's not very good) but then to get rid of the QB you took in the 2nd round? The "Patriot Way" with Belichick has always been to get rid of guys BEFORE their skills start to decline, not after. Yes Brady is a legend in New England but is he bigger than the team, or the success of the team?

People on local sports radio were talking about how Belichick wanted to leave the Pats in good stead with Garroppolo but I think there's a more likely answer: Bill wanted to prove that in the chicken-and-egg conversation about whether Brady is key to Belichick's success or vice-versa, that Belichick is the top dog. If the Patriots go on to continue mowing down the league with Garroppolo at the helm then the answer for history is that Belichick's system was in fact the key.

I think both Brady and Belichik are trying to prove the are the key in the Pats dynasty. That is the power struggle going on.

13 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I think both Brady and Belichik are trying to prove the are the key in the Pats dynasty. That is the power struggle going on.

weve seen that play out in other sports....but its usually owner vs coach...or gm vs coach...not usually involving a player.....

"OK so getting rid of Brissette who cares (he's not very good) but then to get rid of the QB you took in the 2nd round? The "Patriot Way" with Belichick has always been to get rid of guys BEFORE their skills start to decline, not after. Yes Brady is a legend in New England but is he bigger than the team, or the success of the team?"

im not sure brady is trying to say "hey im bigger than the team"...but hes could be saying, if hes trying to say anything at all, "ive won 2 superbowls in the last 3 years...put on one of the greatest 2nd halfs in superbowl history....made the biggest comeback in history...ive won 13 games this year and Im certainly going to finish in the top 2 for MVP".....thats a bold statement without it even being said.....bradys accomplishments in the last 4 years are a bold statement alone just looking at them...

yeah belichick has made a point of getting guys out of there a year or so early.....but those positions arent considered the most important on a football team.....and do we know that a "year or two early" on brady isnt 3 years from now? we dont

i realize eventually brady will hit a decline....i realize eventually this thing will break up....but the patriots have been bucking trends/odds for some time now...i see no reason why its not fathomable that they could do this for another 2-3 years

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

i'm probably too "loyal"... if a guy has been simply amazing, you let him ride out into the sunset on his terms. I don't care about Dan Marino's declining skills or Don Shula's aging... when they forced those two out, "My" Dolphins lost my support.  I'd rather have several years of fail -- which they've had anyways -- than to force out guys who were so critically important to the team. Now, saying that, If Shula said Marino was done, then I'd accept that because Shula meant more to the Dolphins than Belichek has meant to the Pats. I wonder if the Dolphins owner Joe Robbie would've pushed Shula out? I remember Robbie's kids screwed everything up.

/rambling

good post man

lets take a look at a few scenarios and possibilites and see if they make sense

so lets say belichick is somehow available to coach elsehwere next year....i would tend to think every team in the NFL would fire their entire staff to sign him and let him put together a staff and take over? would most of you agree or disagree?

lets say belichick was as enamored with jimmy as some claim...and wanted to start over with him........the minute kraft walked in and demanded he trade garoppolo wouldnt u think that belichick knew that day he wanted out?  even if kraft said "i want you to move him before deadline..nothing less than a 2nd round pick".....why wouldnt he trade him to the giants? who have two 2nd rounders and were looking at a couple of high ones as they have denvers as well?

belichick "hey giants listen i want out of here...im getting out of here...ill do anything i have to to get out...get ready....wink wink heres jimmy for a 2nd rounder"...or the same to san fran......now envision he does like jimmy but decides he knows he has to trade him but only wants to send him to the NFC.....how many teams are his realistic option? cardinals? san fran? giants? maybe redskins? 

do guys think he is angling to go to san fran and have them demote kyle shannahan to OC while belichick takes over everything else and defensive duties? and their gonna can lynch too? i havent heard anyone suggest that yet even though it would potentially jive with all the stuff were hearing now...since people think hes angling to  leave NE and loves jimmy.....

Opie....like ive said many times...i agree with what you said....how do you explain to the NE fanbase at the start of next year(not knowing what the result of this year will even be) that you sent away tom brady for a guy that has throwin 60 passes?  brady being a guy that just possibly won MVP....just possibly won a superbowl and has 2 superbowls in the previous 3 years? its absurd

i see alot of fans of the browns, chargers, etc in here talking like they know how they would obviously react....goudreau is the only guy in here chirping that is a fan of a team with a dynasty...now i dont know how old he is or how much, if any, of that actual dynasty he actually saw.....but i know what its like to be in the midst of a dynasty in my 20s and 30s....and im not willing to move on from brady right now for anything........it might be different if they hadnt won 2 out of the last 3 superbowls and he wasnt an MVP candidate....but thats absurd right now...i dont think many people grasp it because they arent actually living through it.........how would one sell that to the NE fanbase? a fanbase that , some, might pretend they wanted to keep jimmy but will bash you the minute brady wins somewhere else and jimmy does get it done(winning a SB).........brady isnt just a one time...two time SB champ......hes on the verge of creating a legacy that might never be topped or duplicated.....and i think somewhere in there belichick is reasonable enough to understand that as well....that he is also on the verge of that himself

• Like 1

Would every team like the chance to have Bill as coach sure, would they fire their whole staff hoping to land him, not before they've got a commitment from Bill with penalties if he backs out (cough Jets quitter cough)

Nevermind I see opinions only matter if you're a fan of a dynasty team :rolleyes:

Edited by stevegrab
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Would every team like the chance to have Bill as coach sure, would they fire their whole staff hoping to land him, not before they've got a commitment from Bill with penalties if he backs out (cough Jets quitter cough)

Nevermind I see opinions only matter if you're a fan of a dynasty team :rolleyes:

yer another idiot...just wanting to put words in my mouth you want to hear me say.....i never said either of those things

all i said was its easy for fans of teams who arent in the midst of a 17 year dynasty with a QB whos still playing at an MVP level to make judgements....hell your team aint ever seen a decent qb in its 2nd existence.....of course you are all about jimmy g....ur not thinking clearly...you would love to have him......you arent looking at it from the same place I am

i didnt say every team would fire their staff for the chance.....what i said was if belichick wanted out he knew this the day he was "allegedly forced" to trade jimmy....and a backdoor deal could have been worked...of course belichick is still under contract and something would have to be worked out....but if belichick wanted out he would have known the instant he was forced into anything and could have made that clear to the giants and even moved jimmy to them 

you bring almost nothing to this discussion or debate except accusations that i automatically dismiss everyones opinion even though ive agreed with several people when i feel they make a decent point

• Like 1

Kraft told King that, prior to Monday, October 30, the last internal discussion about Garoppolo’s status happened in June.

“That is the last time I talked to Bill about it,” Kraft said. “I assumed once the season started, we’d talk again at the end of the season about it. The next time I spoke with Bill about it was the Monday before the trade deadline. He called me on that Monday and said he got a deal with San Francisco, Jimmy for a second-round pick and [quarterback] Brian Hoyer. Turns out they had to cut Hoyer and then we got him. But really, this was basically a second-round pick and Brian Hoyer for Jimmy. Bill asked me if I was OK with this. I was really taken aback a little bit. I wanted to think about it. I talked to [Patriots president] Jonathan [Kraft], who was OK with it, and I called Bill back and said, ‘OK.'”

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Def. said:

Oh the irony of this thread...:lol:

im willing to debate with anyone and be reasonable.....stay salty in dolphinland....you might string together winning seasons sometime this century...youve added next to nothing here

the juiciest part of this article if that theres a riff between the big 3 over garappolo.....kraft shot that down pretty hard....if kraft wasnt telling the truth he would have just issued the "unified" statement and remained silent

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

@stevegrab look at that...your a Browns fan, so your obviously a complete idiot 

the more and more you browns fans speak its looking like, not only are you idiots, but you have a major inferiority complex

all i said was...you cant possibly be looking at the trade through the same lense i am.....its impossible....here you are all clamoring for a 26 year old franchise qb...the browns would love to have it.....meanwhile tom is the man that has led a 17 year run through my 20s and 30s and has won 2 out of the last 3 and probably an mvp award this year.....im not willing to let that go for anyone

are you upset that kraft shot down wickershams article? i mean...theres still time for kraft to be shown and liar and wickersham to be right....dont give up hope yet

• Like 1

i believe there is a bit of unrest in foxboro....over the guerrero stuff...or at least there was.....the word is basically younger guys were going to him and the tb12 for injuries over the team trainers and some believed it was to curry favor with brady.....im sure that doesnt sit well or make things easy for bill.....not to mention its very possible both of his coordinators are gone after the season....im sure there are some rumblings about guys leaving and then you have guerrero getting his privliges revoked.....so theres an article right there on its own....i think wickersham took that and ran with it and added to it what he wanted with a "source" that probably had no actual knowledge of what happened in the process of trading jimmy g

i believe belichick thinks jimmy has a bright future...i do too.......but kraft has stayed out of belichicks way when it has come to personnel stuff for 17 years or so....even when the moves seemed odd or crazy.....i think belichick knows he could be done in 3-5-8 years....so when it came to moving jimmy he asked for krafts blesssing out of respect for the future of his business....so he was only willing to move him to an NFC team

as far as this idea that he got 0 return on his investment? like i said...belichick has cut 1st rounders after 2 years.....how do you know that 3.5 years of service as a backup and protection isnt considered a return on the investment to him? and the 2nd rounder is just gravy? belichick has acquired former 1st and 2nd rounders from other teams for nickels......when he shuts out AFC teams his window shrinks....he maybe had the skins, cardinals and 9ers...maybe giants? ....now which one of those teams are gonna come out now and say they had a chance but didnt offer more than what the 9ers got him for? lol......you guys are almost under the assumption that belichick was certain he was getting something for garappolo the minute he was drafted.......and most of you act like belichick had the benefit of watching jimmy play the 5 games with 9ers first before he dealt him...he didnt....he did fine.....im not saying bill is infallible when it comes to personnel moves....over the course of many years he has many failures....but i think hes reasonable and knew one had to go and this was his last chance to move that particular guy

1 hour ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

im willing to debate with anyone and be reasonable.....stay salty in dolphinland....you might string together winning seasons sometime this century...youve added next to nothing here

My apologies for pointing out your hypocrisy while you insult every poster that does not follow your narrative.  Carry on...

:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, LordOpie said:

i'm probably too "loyal"... if a guy has been simply amazing, you let him ride out into the sunset on his terms. I don't care about Dan Marino's declining skills or Don Shula's aging... when they forced those two out, "My" Dolphins lost my support.  I'd rather have several years of fail -- which they've had anyways -- than to force out guys who were so critically important to the team. Now, saying that, If Shula said Marino was done, then I'd accept that because Shula meant more to the Dolphins than Belichek has meant to the Pats. I wonder if the Dolphins owner Joe Robbie would've pushed Shula out? I remember Robbie's kids screwed everything up.

/rambling

I dunno, if Shula had stopped starting Marino and the QB that came in went 11-5, I don't think you'd be too upset for long.  Winning is winning.  Bledsoe had a good run, but it was easy to get over the breakup when Brady came in.

32 minutes ago, Def. said:

My apologies for pointing out your hypocrisy while you insult every poster that does not follow your narrative.  Carry on...

:rolleyes:

dolphins and browns fans unite! one day you will find a qb! i promise!

my narrative? that this wickersham notion of a rift between the big 3 over the trade was garbage? hmmmm....i dunno...i think i might be on to something there

my other narrative that belichick was fine with taking the 2nd and getting a backup qb familiar with his system for jimmy when he was only going to trade him to the NFC? hmmm....im sorry i forgot that you guys know more than the genius!

what was your narrative again? or the narrative of james again? or anyone else?

• Like 1

so far the only person that has tried to many any sense is goudreau with his house flipping comparison

the only problem is he doesnt know where belichick places the value....is 3.5 years of service from jimmy, and insurance in case brady gets hurt or falls off, worth the initial 200k investment? is the 2nd rounder in return for him the extra 100k in profit to belichick....you dont really know...no one really knows.....you dont know what he is/was thinking