[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Annual Huddler Superbowl Box Pool (2018)

irish

19 hours ago, irish said:

Still have 1 spot open to fill at least sheet 1.

That's 4 more boxes, right?

Why don't you give one box to each of 4 of us who wanted more at the beginning. I'd add one more for 5, anybody else?

14 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Why don't you give one box to each of 4 of us who wanted more at the beginning. I'd add one more for 5, anybody else?

Yup, just 4 more. We might have someone who will want them. If not, I might just give 1 each, like you suggested, to the first 4 people who asked for more than 4 boxes in general.

That'd be 

FWmaker

Rileyrott

Def. and

Me

Edited by irish

1 hour ago, Patriots said:

Hi Irish - Let me know how many I have and I will send paypal.   Thanks

Will do, I'm gonna firm everything up this week and then ask for payments. Thx

28 minutes ago, hezagenius said:

I'll take 4 on each sheet if there's still room.  I need something to root for.

You got the last 4 on sheet 1.  Sheet 1 is now filled!!

Looking at things, sheet 2 is almost completely filled with most from sheet 1 wanting 8 or more boxes.  

Only 3 spots (12 boxes) remain open in sheet 2.

If we don't get 3 other people for the 2nd sheet by the end of the day on Sunday, we'll only do 1 sheet and everyone on it can send me $20.

36 minutes ago, irish said:

If we don't get 3 other people for the 2nd sheet by the end of the day on Sunday, we'll only do 1 sheet and everyone on it can send me $20.

Could do the same thing for the remaining 12 squares as was advised for sheet 1 if you want to fill a 2nd.  Think there was 15 people that signed up for 12 boxes so they may be willing to do 9 instead.  Just a thought anyways.  

On 1/22/2018 at 3:16 PM, BeachBum said:

On 1/24/2018 at 9:32 PM, Def. said:

Could do the same thing for the remaining 12 squares as was advised for sheet 1 if you want to fill a 2nd.  Think there was 15 people that signed up for 12 boxes so they may be willing to do 9 instead.  Just a thought anyways.  

If no one else steps up. I'm going to give the first 12 people who joined in on that list and wanted 12, 1 extra box, so yes, 9 total. This will be decided by Sunday night. Then I'll collect all week, set the sheets up on poolhost.com and be ready for the big game. 

Thx for the suggestion guys. 

5 hours ago, hoodoo said:

I'll take 4 boxes on the 2nd sheet to go with my 4 on the first sheet.

So 8 total.

You got em. And with 2 spots left (8 boxes), I have 2 people that one of our huddlers in the pool knows, who wants them. 

So sheet 2 is full as well.  I will update the original post with who's in and how much each person owes. Thx. 

I have received PPs from Def, bonedaddies, shorttynaz, and hoodoo.

57 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Sent you 40 just now from 'darthvegas'

Got yours but check your account as I believe you didn't send it as gift for friends/ family and they charged you a $1.46 fee. I only got $38 and change from ya. Bruce, right?

1 hour ago, Patriots said:

Irish - I just sent you PP.   I put patriots on note.  Thanks

I got your PP, thx.