[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is going on with the Browns?

tazinib1

2 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

Rumblings are starting that Cleveland and Haley are finalizing a deal to make Haley the Browns OC and Hue will hand over the play calling 

I seriously think this hire will be the start of something good in Cleveland. That and getting Alex Smith as a stop gap QB to mentor all the young talent that are not ready, including whoever they get at 1.1 or 1.4

• Like 1

Josh Allen on being drafted by Cleveland

"If I’m fortunate enough to become a Cleveland Brown, you can expect everything from me, I want to be the guy that turns around the Cleveland Browns. The guy that does that is going to be immortalized in Cleveland forever."

"Stats are for losers and the one thing I’d like to point out, while at Wyoming, we won games and I definitely think that’s how quarterbacks are judged in the NFL," Allen said during Monday's radio interview. 

I personally think Josh Allen will be a bust and I hope they don't pick him at 1.4

If they are going QB, they need to go all in and burn the 1.1 on Sam Darnald and go any direction at 1.4 like Derwin James, Quenton Nelson or Bradley Chubb. 

Edited by tazinib1

For the people knocking Allen's completion percentage here is the top 20 passers by completion percentage in a career 

Capture.PNG

Meanwhile the college completion percentages of a few others

Brady 62%

Montana 52%

Manning 62%

Farve 52%

Marino 57%

Elway 62%

Rodgers 64%

Brees 61%

Just goes to show that completion percentage tells you nothing

Edited by jamesplante11