[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AFC Championship Game

Dcat

22 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Good call, the game was over before it started.

Ultimately, doesn't matter, they're there. They blew out the titans, had a legit game against the jags, which fittingly, came back and pulled out in the end (Gronkless for most of the game), and now will spank the eagles in the SB. 

3 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

I know married couples that don’t even kiss like this....

54F2BE75-0ED3-4AB0-9273-CA7A187D60C3.png

Did you really compare them to a married couple?!?!  Their relationship is way better than a married couple's cause they're not married. 

7 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

I'm travelling to East Hartford the day after the Super Bowl for work.  Foles better step the trvck up.  I want to see a bunch of crying patsies when I get there.

And you call yourself cowboys fan?!  Hand your damn fan card in. I don't give a shizz who they're playing, I want the eagles pummeled!!

4 minutes ago, irish said:

And you call yourself cowboys fan?!  Hand your damn fan card in. I don't give a shizz who they're playing, I want the eagles pummeled!!

I hate the cheatriots that much.  I do.  I'd be for Gibbs, Montana, Jerry Rice and any other boogeyman you can conjure up over those turds.  

8 minutes ago, irish said:

...and don't forget...all my inlaws live out there (and I know you do).  We can throw them ONE bone, can't we?

On 1/21/2018 at 9:57 PM, CowboysDiehard said:

...and don't forget...all my inlaws live out there (and I know you do).  We can throw them ONE bone, can't we?

Negative!

Just now, Caveman_Nick said:

Faux Cowboys fan :rofl:

i wouldn’t root for the Jets/Dolphins against anyone :smash:

I'll be favoring the Pats, always been warm to them because of Bledsoe.  That being said, I'll probably spend most of my time cheering whoever will get me some goddamn square wins.  Don't think I've hit a winner in the past 4 years.  :(

Oh and just to add... (the really bad word) the Jets.  :boxing:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Caveman_Nick said:

Not all division rivalries are the equal.  I am a Packers fan but I would root for the Lions if they played the Patriots without a second thought.  But I root against the Vikings or Bears in any circumstance.  Actually, I would root for the Vikings or Bears if they played the Cowboys.  A Packers fan's hate for the Cowboys is of a burning intensity.  The wounds from our 3 straight playoff losses to Dallas in the 90's are fresher and deeper.  Some wounds don't heal.  A Packers fan's hate for the Bears is more tradition than anything else at this point.

Edited by michaelredd9

29 minutes ago, Def. said:

I'll be favoring the Pats, always been warm to them because of Bledsoe.  That being said, I'll probably spend most of my time cheering whoever will get me some goddamn square wins.  Don't think I've hit a winner in the past 4 years.  :(

Oh and just to add... (the really bad word) the Jets.  :boxing:

Rivalries are a weird thing.  For instance, I have never been able to bring myself to hate the Bills.  I have more against the Colts , who haven’t been in the division for like 20 years.

1 hour ago, CowboysDiehard said:

I'm just not on board with the pats picking up a sixth trophy.  I don't care who it's against. :nono:

52 minutes ago, Caveman_Nick said:

Exactly!!  Come on Brady!!!

34 minutes ago, Caveman_Nick said:

You are kind of making my point.  Cowboys fans have no reason to harbor burning hate for the Pats other than standard hate/jealousy, and NFC East fanbases almost universally despise the other 3 teams.

Pretty much.  I hate your cheatriots more than any team in the NFL right now.  Now shut up and get me another beer.

• Confused 1

I'll never understand the fans who think that things are rigged, if they are why are you a fan of the sport? Why watch if its all fixed and Pats are whoever get special treatment and the lesser teams (Jags) are kept out of the SB through horrible officiating? Do you also watch WWE and think its real rastling?

I hate the Pats and really any dynasty (unles I was lucky to be a fan), I don't want them in or winning another SB. But they won because they were the better team. Although they were down early they made adjustments, the Jags could not adust (Pats D shut down run, Bortles could not overcome it).

9 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I'll never understand the fans who think that things are rigged, if they are why are you a fan of the sport? Why watch if its all fixed and Pats are whoever get special treatment and the lesser teams (Jags) are kept out of the SB through horrible officiating? Do you also watch WWE and think its real rastling?

I hate the Pats and really any dynasty (unles I was lucky to be a fan), I don't want them in or winning another SB. But they won because they were the better team. Although they were down early they made adjustments, the Jags could not adust (Pats D shut down run, Bortles could not overcome it).

This, New England is arguably the best team in the NFL and has been for a long time at making halftime adjustments.

• Thanks 1