[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mfl Salary/years cap commish...

millworkguy

So i commish several salary or years cap leagues in MFL, and i hate the fact that in order to enter the contract info for waiver run players you have to go to each teams page. (Commish Setup -> enter players salaries/contract then drop down menu is a team by team) They also have an option to see free agents with a salary or contract, but there is no option to select rostered players without salary or contract. I've got a ticket in asking that they add "Rostered players without a contact/salary" or "players added in the last waiver run" to the drop down options. Personally i run waivers twice a week, have 44 teams between the 3 leagues and i'm tired of going to all these pages when they should be able to set this up fairly easily to save the league commish a ton of time. 

So, for those of you with salary or contract leagues, can you also request the same...

Thanks

On 1/19/2018 at 8:40 PM, millworkguy said:

So i commish several salary or years cap leagues in MFL, and i hate the fact that in order to enter the contract info for waiver run players you have to go to each teams page. (Commish Setup -> enter players salaries/contract then drop down menu is a team by team) They also have an option to see free agents with a salary or contract, but there is no option to select rostered players without salary or contract. I've got a ticket in asking that they add "Rostered players without a contact/salary" or "players added in the last waiver run" to the drop down options. Personally i run waivers twice a week, have 44 teams between the 3 leagues and i'm tired of going to all these pages when they should be able to set this up fairly easily to save the league commish a ton of time. 

So, for those of you with salary or contract leagues, can you also request the same...

Thanks

ctrl+f and go right to the player.  No need to filter by team.

If you're on the Rosters page just use ctfl+f to search for $0 contracts, both Firefox and Chrome will highlight all matching occurances.  If you're using Chrome it's a dream, the right slider bar puts lines on every matching entry.  So you'll have 6 or 8 big sections from taxi but any stragglers will be a guy that needs entered.

https://imgur.com/a/VB3QA

35 minutes ago, flemingd said:

ctrl+f and go right to the player.  No need to filter by team.

If you're on the Rosters page just use ctfl+f to search for $0 contracts, both Firefox and Chrome will highlight all matching occurances.  If you're using Chrome it's a dream, the right slider bar puts lines on every matching entry.  So you'll have 6 or 8 big sections from taxi but any stragglers will be a guy that needs entered.

https://imgur.com/a/VB3QA

Thanks, So mabye this is just a salary cap league issue then.  As, in salary cap our salary isn't zero to search for, and i don't think i can set contracts to automatically zero ( as i need to do salary penalties after players are dropped) The search option does let me go down the waiver list and get it all from 1 page, but its still alot more work then "Last waiver run" where only those players would be listed.