[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who wins the Super Bowl poll

DMD

Who wins the Super Bowl?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. The line is that Patriots win by 4.5 points

• Pats win and cover the 4.5 spread
    • Pats win but do not cover 4.5 point spread
    • Eagles win. Eagles win. Eagles win.

15 minutes ago, Def. said:

Pats win and cover.  Late score by Eagles makes it look closer then it was. 

Probably the case, I'm just hoping it isn't a blowout. However, I think the NFL has already talked to the pats and said,"Beat them but please make it interesting. It doesn't have to be like the Falcons' game from last year but, keep people watching for more then Justin at halftime."

I voted with my heart, but I do truly believe the Eagles have a chance and probably at least cover the spread.

Bit surprised the spread is this low, figured a bigger spread would be needed to get even money. Maybe at even 7 few take the Pats because they haven't won SB in blowout fashion.

Patriots in a rout.   42-7.  Brady throws 5 TDs.  Gronk catches 3.  Brady MVP.   The city of Philadelphia riots.  

On 2/1/2018 at 6:13 AM, Wpob said:

Patriots in a rout.   42-7.  Brady throws 5 TDs.  Gronk catches 3.  Brady MVP.   The city of Philadelphia riots.  

Philly will burn whether they win or lose 

Edited by buddahj
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

Fun fact, New England had 613 yards of total offense, never punted, Brady had 500+ and 0 interceptions....In a loss

Insane

50% red zone efficiency is big part of the loss, also both 3rd and 4th down efficiency were 50%.

1 missed XP, 1 missed FG, the strip-sack were also huge.

One other plus for Eagles, was a gut feeling, confirmed with stats, Eagles averaged almost 25 yards per kickoff return (4-98) Pats averaged about 15 (3-44).

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

50% red zone efficiency is big part of the loss, also both 3rd and 4th down efficiency were 50%.

1 missed XP, 1 missed FG, the strip-sack were also huge.

One other plus for Eagles, was a gut feeling, confirmed with stats, Eagles averaged almost 25 yards per kickoff return (4-98) Pats averaged about 15 (3-44).

The Eagles also averaged over 12 yards on 3rd down conversions

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Awesome prediction, now much money did you lose following that ;)

None.  A fool and his money are soon parted.  I don't gamble.  My prediction was based on my hatred of the Eagles.  

A tip of the cap to the eagles.   They did not play conservative.  They kept pushing and deserved to win.  

10 hours ago, DMD said:

Brady threw for over 500 yards, 3 TDs and no interceptions. First QB in history to do that and lose.

He did fumble the game away though, oh and drop that trick play pass which would have been for a first down.  Just saying.