Sign in to follow this  
DMD

Who wins the Super Bowl poll

Who wins the Super Bowl?  

40 members have voted

  1. 1. The line is that Patriots win by 4.5 points

    • Pats win and cover the 4.5 spread
      18
    • Pats win but do not cover 4.5 point spread
      12
    • Eagles win. Eagles win. Eagles win.
      10


Recommended Posts

Do the Pats complete the inevitable or do the Eagles show up better than most expect?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pats win but don't cover the spread because, well, they never win the superbowl in a blowout.  Their games are always close.

 

Here's hoping the Eagles win the game, but I just don't see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pats win and cover.  Late score by Eagles makes it look closer then it was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Def. said:

Pats win and cover.  Late score by Eagles makes it look closer then it was. 

Probably the case, I'm just hoping it isn't a blowout. However, I think the NFL has already talked to the pats and said,"Beat them but please make it interesting. It doesn't have to be like the Falcons' game from last year but, keep people watching for more then Justin at halftime."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the Eagles win, if they will be the first team to have won while being an underdog in every playoff game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted with my heart, but I do truly believe the Eagles have a chance and probably at least cover the spread.

 

Bit surprised the spread is this low, figured a bigger spread would be needed to get even money. Maybe at even 7 few take the Pats because they haven't won SB in blowout fashion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Line opened at 6 points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mind is a telling me no...but my body... MY BODAYYYY... is a tellin' me yaaaa.

 

 

Eagles, baby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patriots in a rout.   42-7.  Brady throws 5 TDs.  Gronk catches 3.  Brady MVP.   The city of Philadelphia riots.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2018 at 6:13 AM, Wpob said:

Patriots in a rout.   42-7.  Brady throws 5 TDs.  Gronk catches 3.  Brady MVP.   The city of Philadelphia riots.  

 

 

Philly will burn whether they win or lose 

Edited by buddahj
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Thursday, February 01, 2018 at 6:13 AM, Wpob said:

Patriots in a rout.   42-7.  Brady throws 5 TDs.  Gronk catches 3.  Brady MVP.   The city of Philadelphia riots.

 

 

 

Awesome prediction, now much money did you lose following that ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun fact, New England had 613 yards of total offense, never punted, Brady had 500+ and 0 interceptions....In a loss

 

Insane 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

Fun fact, New England had 613 yards of total offense, never punted, Brady had 500+ and 0 interceptions....In a loss

 

Insane

 

50% red zone efficiency is big part of the loss, also both 3rd and 4th down efficiency were 50%.

 

1 missed XP, 1 missed FG, the strip-sack were also huge.

 

One other plus for Eagles, was a gut feeling, confirmed with stats, Eagles averaged almost 25 yards per kickoff return (4-98) Pats averaged about 15 (3-44).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brady threw for over 500 yards, 3 TDs and no interceptions. First QB in history to do that and lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

 

50% red zone efficiency is big part of the loss, also both 3rd and 4th down efficiency were 50%.

 

1 missed XP, 1 missed FG, the strip-sack were also huge.

 

One other plus for Eagles, was a gut feeling, confirmed with stats, Eagles averaged almost 25 yards per kickoff return (4-98) Pats averaged about 15 (3-44).

 

 

 

The Eagles also averaged over 12 yards on 3rd down conversions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

 

Awesome prediction, now much money did you lose following that ;)

None.  A fool and his money are soon parted.  I don't gamble.  My prediction was based on my hatred of the Eagles.  

 

A tip of the cap to the eagles.   They did not play conservative.  They kept pushing and deserved to win.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DMD said:

Brady threw for over 500 yards, 3 TDs and no interceptions. First QB in history to do that and lose.

 

He did fumble the game away though, oh and drop that trick play pass which would have been for a first down.  Just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.