[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People actually believe this

Gourdeau

there are booger eating whackos everywhere man...not suprised

do yourselves a favor and skip watching this....go watch "tom vs time".....first  3 episodes are out right now...bout 15 minutes each

"so if youre gonna compete against me you better be willing to give up your life...cause I'm giving up mine"

Saw that last night.  First off, the video is fcking awesome, and hilarious.  Going down the rabbit hole, it is kind of strange that a lot of lucky calls on penalties and TD reversals have gone their way.  300-100 penalty yards, 4 TD's.. It's easier to swallow if that kind of luck had befallen the Browns... but it's the freakin' Patriots, the best team in the NFL.

50 minutes ago, kdko said:

Saw that last night.  First off, the video is fcking awesome, and hilarious.  Going down the rabbit hole, it is kind of strange that a lot of lucky calls on penalties and TD reversals have gone their way.  300-100 penalty yards, 4 TD's.. It's easier to swallow if that kind of luck had befallen the Browns... but it's the freakin' Patriots, the best team in the NFL.

Remember a week ago from Monday when everyone was talking about the ref "celebrating" with the patriots?

http://www.weei.com/articles/column/tomase-uh-oh-clete-blakeman-refereeing-jaguars-game-and-hes-been-bad-news-patriots

Yep people believe all sorts of stupid stuff.

I'm a Pats "hater" I guess, but won't waste 20 minutes watching this and trying to argue one way or the other about Pats or any team being beneficiary of a rigged NFL. I've said it before, if I thought the sport were rigged I wouldn't watch, not sure why any fan would if they really believed it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I'm a Pats "hater" I guess, but won't waste 20 minutes watching this and trying to argue one way or the other about Pats or any team being beneficiary of a rigged NFL. I've said it before, if I thought the sport were rigged I wouldn't watch, not sure why any fan would if they really believed it.

"Comments on video he didn't watch" :lol:  It's stupid, but there are some very interesting stats in there.

12 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Interesting stat one of the commenters posted in the video thread...guess who ranks 1st in automatic first downs by penalty  

i watched about 3 minutes of the video...trying hard to take it seriously...till i watched this loser whine about the steelers getting throttled at home in an afc title game and this guy accusing hte pats of knowing all of the steelers plays and having no grasp of what "spygate" actually was........i guess now since the pats cant "spy" they need the league to rig it in their favor with penalities now? lol

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

that's funny considering how many times people call them The Stealers. PIT gets as much help as NEP

the narrator, who I assume is the guy who made the video, is complaining about the patriots knowing the steelers signals in a 2004 afc title game...and knowing all their plays

he fails to mention that it wasn't illegal at the time to film other teams signals......it only became illegal to film the other sideline from YOUR OWN sideline a few years later....the league didn't put out the memo that you couldn't film from your own sidelines til a couple years later........the patriots just failed to stay confined to the designated filming areas years later...like I said...this guy has no grasp of what was/wasn't legal and when.....he has no grasp of spygate...and that's a problem with most of the patriot hater nation...they have conceptions about what they think "spygate" is all about.....but don't really grasp it

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kdko said:

"Comments on video he didn't watch" :lol:  It's stupid, but there are some very interesting stats in there.

Pardon me for not watching a 20 minute video to answer a rhetorical question. People believe lots of stupid manure, that's a fact. People have been saying various sports are rigged for years.

There may be some interesting stats, but I figure they're cherry picked to fit the "NFL is rigged for the Pats" narrative.

23 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Some people can find out the result of a game, then watch the entire game after the fact on their DVR anyway. Some people won't even bother watching the game if they know the result. I guess the people in the first of these groups would still watch. I also think that since there's no way to know for sure without undisputable evidence, people (non-Pats fans) watch and hope until their dreams die, then forget how that felt when the next season rolls around. Rigged or not, we all can dream...

39 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

:sick:

i only read some of that poop. that guy sounded like a liberal snowflake about to curl up in the corner with a coloring book.

i too want NEP to lose, but those link deserve no clicks due to the whiny crap

I didn't get past the title...just trolololololing.... :)

• Haha 1